The like and get likes thread II

The difference between TVs and monitors.

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes

I’m sure if you were to do that to them that they should have more reasons for it since it might not be as good as you try to make it seem, for instance, if you tried to make them complacent.

I’m sure there are guidelines and policies about politics and the discussion of moderation on the forums which are better left out, and which are better discussed outside of the forums, for the same good reasons.

The post may seem as exactly the same , even though it may have been some weeks ago and about another country, or , in another context, may have been flagged 20 to 100 times, and nothing happened for reasons not mentioned, since it should not be.

For instance, if I am to go to Europe to run for politics to solve discrimination problem, it would be better not to write this in this forum, even though it is purely fictitious, and can be interpreted as running for EVE Online politics.
Even EVE Online politics even though not politics occurring outside of a virtual world, and occurring outside of a virtual fictitious world (and/or system), is still better not discussed on the forums.

The same for religion, but don’t get me started on breeding when with a blessing from a greater power, which blessing would be wasted due to interference against breeding, instead of making retards, even though it is not political or religious, and purely scientific, and not including political science, although including medical science, which is also part of the later system which is better not to discuss…

Also, please consider that, due to the nature of virtual reality, that it is more complex for users who do no create information systems which are in and of themselves, all virtual in essence, since, even though they may mirror , reflect, represent, analyse, and display real facts and real scientific facts and honest and accurate facts, are all virtual, in the sense that they are additional and supplemental information which may be unnoticed to the untrained eye, or, may be unnoticed to the mind which does not do this level of analysis.
It is also logical that, they will interpret that information in a way which will make them lose contact with reality, even up to the point that they will lose control of their own behavior to an extent which may be bad to their mental health and physical health.

Furthermore, people who create such information system, whether sold or not (for financial system and in relation to financial systems) should not abuse it others, and interfere against them changing if they need to , or, interfere against them to change behavior in criminals, which would be good to society, and when it would be better for society.

People with down’s syndrome (not to be confused with being headshot by accident while repairing a shotgun, hence, going down, even if you’re a genius, and your life is saved thanks to brain surgery science, even if the mental health hospital floor for that case would be one floor down from those with down syndrome, above, as per above - now, why would someone have an accident like that, we’re not saying…) are not allowed to breed due to medical reason because of the 3rd chromosome which is hereditary.
( Down syndrome (DS or DNS), also known as trisomy 21, is a genetic disorder caused by the presence of all or part of a third copy of chromosome 21. It is typically associated with physical growth delays, mild to moderate intellectual disability, and characteristic facial features.)
( - not including delays of marriage…, even though some unwilling parties may be trying to justify illegally interfere against an otherwise health marriage, to interfere against healthy breeding, which would be not blessed from bad sources, as they may so wish, since it would cause others to suffer the problems from those delays caused from the source of the same delays…)
Until that medical problem is solved, whether by miracle or not, whatever level of scientific knowledge and understanding and practical skills and science this may require is solved, it’s illegal.

Scott Manley
Published on Apr 30, 2019
Recommended for you
New

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

TMRO

Security Now
ha, Credential Stuffing…
Isn’t that related to how judges and other authorities try to justify discrediting someone for their hard earned work, and so to credit themselves for discrediting them, and saying it’s not theft, because they try to create false fear that it would cause damage to society, although the damage is caused from work which the person discredited were creating the worth of from their own work, and so on, and so on, not to be confused with soon™.
(Yes, soon, looks like so on, without the space in it… Like, more compress, like a zip compressed format…)

I hope that it’s not putting too much money in the wrong place, unfairly, while those deserving the money should have gotten it, so they can use it to be doing more work, to be doing beneficial work for society (or for good people that is).
That would be like, credential stuffing of credit in the wrong place, and try to stuff it there in greater proportion than it would normally fit, even if it causes unfair inequalities, or other death by cause of such problems and so on…

For generations on end, while some generations get their short end of the stick, and their breeding is wrongfully suggested not to happened, with reckless damage caused to them and deliberate disregard while blatantly trying to do so, and trying to divert it is not the case, although lying and committing fraud in courts, as their officials are, and jury.

That would work great in EVE Online since no one can breed, since all are clones.
It would also work great to invest in citadels and Empires in null-sec and control the resources to expand militarily and even sell that info as weapons for brokerage.
It’s impossible to justify troubleshooting like that.

Examples

Sony, 2011 breach: “I wish to highlight that two-thirds of users whose data were in both the Sony data set and the Gawker breach earlier this year used the same password for each system.”

• Source: Agile Bits [1]
  • Source: Wired [2]

Related Threat Agents

Related Attacks

Related Vulnerabilities

Related Controls

Defense

References

• Ramification of Credential Stuffing [6]
  • What Happens to Stolen Data After a Breach? [7]
  • How Third Party Password Breaches Put Your Website at Risk [8]

Category:

As for nuking the moon being the million dollar question, that would be quite a bargain since it costed around 30 billion to 50 billion for the Apollo project (and no, that doesn’t include the Russian projects, and any other projects related to the moon).
In fact, some stories about the moon are so old, that they even talk about selling their own brother for it.

Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshell
Published on Feb 3, 2019
Breathing or breeding in impossible on Mars, or both;
or perhaps, human breeding that is.

Space is flat and bodies in it curves it.
As if the earth was flat and space curved it, but it’s not.
I don’t think space is flat either, or lined, but that depends…

I think I linked that wormhole video before, but I should keep a separate list because the EVE Online forums search engine tends to get overloaded.

Einstein Rosen Wormhole suggests that those wormholes can be used as a portal to go to a parallel system, or, can be used to go to a parallel system…
Pretty much like the EVE Online wormholes, or, like the one mentioned by Kip Thorne in the Interstellar movie , filmed in Iceland, or, partly in Iceland.

It’s like running Artificial Intelligence on simili-Turkey in a latin submarine, but, in space, and not too flat.

NASA Goddard
Published on Nov 14, 2018

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Published on May 1, 2019

4 Likes

Super early beddy time today… lots of work pending for tomorrow. Nighties lovelies!

4 Likes

, I have to get a new job too and go pick up a padlock from one of my old work place for that next job (which I didn’t have the time to remove yet).

Technology Connections
Published on Apr 28, 2019

ETA PRIME
Published on Apr 29, 2019

minutephysics
359K views * 16 hours ago

https://www.eetimes.com/document.asp?doc_id=1272645

CuriousMarc
Published on Apr 5, 2019
35K views * 3 weeks ago

At 9mins 49 seconds, has the PEEK and POKE commands, used in Basic, to read and program memory (such as for programming Read-Only memory, for hardware procedure programming…)…

Tom Stanton
Published on Apr 19, 2019

That gives an idea of how EVE Online capacitor works, and how EVE Online battery works.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Beddy time for me…nighties lovelies!

Also: homopolar fun!

4 Likes

5 Likes

Both! Protect kids from terrorism!

Timezone lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes

Even more: keep terrorism safe from kids!

3 Likes

CloudLicker
Published on May 1, 2019

Corporate of comics, as in American Super-Heroes, compared to others.

ritm 1
Published on Dec 10, 2018

4 hours ago

4 Likes

6 Likes

ritm 1
Published on Apr 7, 2019

Nonetheless, there are differences between speech(es), such as for toasts or other, and expression, such as for variable expression, which variables are often associated with algebra, and that many people don’t understand and get confused, but they know how to use the exact same algebraic letters used to spell confusion… Which says a lot for speech.

http://he.net/ip_transit.html?p=www.speedtest.net&t=%2Fcomputers%20%26%20electronics%2Fsoftware&m=&k=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIj6zn79X_4QIVDGPBCh0hhQGOEAEYASAAEgIC6PD_BwE

• All core nodes have 100 Gbps or multiple 10 Gbps (OC-192) connections - Each of our core routers has a combination of backbone circuits, exchange ports, and private peering connections.

10 Gbps $1100/
month - Global
Internet Backbone

IP Transit For Your Network,
Reach More Networks With
Lower Latency

TechZone
Published on May 1, 2019

OC-48 / STM-16 / 2.5G SONET[edit]

OC-48 is a network line with transmission speeds of up to 2488.32 Mbit/s (payload: 2405.376 Mbit/s (2.405376 Gbit/s); overhead: 82.944 Mbit/s).

With relatively inexpensive interface prices, and being faster than OC-3, OC-12 connections, and even surpassing gigabit Ethernet, OC-48 connections are used as the backbones of many regional ISPs. Interconnections between large ISPs for purposes of peering or transit are quite common. As of 2005, the only connections in widespread use that surpass OC-48 speeds are OC-192 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet.

OC-48 is also used as transmission speed for tributaries from OC-192 nodes in order to optimize card slot utilization where lower speed deployments are used. Dropping at OC-12, OC-3 or STS-1 speeds are more commonly found on OC-48 terminals, where use of these cards on an OC-192 would not allow for full use of the available bandwidth.

OC-192 / STM-64 / 10G SONET[edit]

OC-192 is a network line with transmission speeds of up to 9953.28 Mbit/s (payload: 9510.912 Mbit/s (9.510912 Gbit/s); overhead: 442.368 Mbit/s).

A standardized variant of 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE), called WAN PHY, is designed to inter-operate with OC-192 transport equipment while the common version of 10GbE is called LAN PHY (which is not compatible with OC-192 transport equipment in its native form). The naming is somewhat misleading, because both variants can be used on a wide area network.

Plus,

OC-420 / STM-69

OC-420 is a network line with transmission speeds of up to 21772.80 Mbit/s (payload: 21022.01 Mbit/s; overhead: 750.79 Mbit/s).

OC-768 / STM-256

On October 23, 2008, AT&T …

OC-1920 / STM-640[edit]

OC-1920 is a network line with transmission speeds of up to 99,532.8 Mbit/s (99.5328 Gbit/s).

OC-3840 / STM-1234[edit]

OC-3840 is a network line with transmission speeds of up to 200 Gbit/s.[5]

• 3h

10GBASE-LR/OC-192 SR-1 Multirate 10km SFP+ Optical Transceiver …

Finisar Corporation

10GBASE-LR/OC-192 SR-1 Multirate 10km SFP+ Optical Transceiver

What does it mean to be CSA approved?

CSA International (Canadian Standards Association), a member of the CSA Group, is a provider of product testing and certification services for electrical, mechanical, plumbing, gas and a variety of other products. Recognized in the U.S., Canada and around the world, CSA’s marks appear on billions of products worldwide. - Feb 28, 2011

CSA Group

Standards organization

Image result for CSA

csagroup.org

Description

The CSA Group, is a standards organization which develops standards in 57 areas. CSA Group publishes standards in print and electronic form and provides training and advisory services. CSA Group is composed of representatives from industry, government, and consumer groups. Wikipedia

Headquarters: Ontario

Purpose: Standards organization

Founded: 1919

President & CEO: David Weinstein

Region served: Canada, United States, Asia, Europe

Subsidiaries: CSA International, MORE

caeteris paribus
toutes choses égales par ailleurs Sens : Dans un contexte donné, la variation d’un seul paramètre est étudiée tandis que les autres facteurs ne sont pas pris en compte.

1 Like

Here, below is my internet connection speed:

It’s been more than 10 years since I last used a fiber-optic connection. The download speed was sweet. Only limited by the speed of the write capacity of the hard drive. :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Are you sure you can log in EVE Online under 30 kbps?
Ah yes, 0.09 Mbps = 90 Kbps, so you’re ok.

4600 ms ping is almost long enough to go and put a coffee in the microwave (as long as you don’t have one of those cups that don’t fit in the microwave…)
I don’t remember that bad, but 10,000 ms is gotta be close to worst.

4 Likes

Happy New Year 2017! I hope my slow net connection won’t prevent me from this message being delivered to you guys in time. :partying_face:

4 Likes

3m , probably for 3 mins instead 3 million…

4 Likes

Time to go to sleep… nighties lovelies!

Also: Hagoromo & Mathematicians: not just another chalk on the board!

3 Likes

Hey I saw this video on my homepage on YouTube. Maybe we both see it because you and I watch the same videos? :smile:

My wife complains that I don’t buy her flowers
In all honesty, I didn’t know she sold flowers.

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

3 Likes
5 Likes

Dunno… I got it from a website. My YT recommendations come mostly from music videos I listen to and they evolve in strange ways. FAI, yesterday I was suggested a video about making the 1886 recipe of Coca Cola -kinda since some ingredients are unattainable, others are ilegal and some are just crazy expensive. Oh, and some others are toxic upon contact with skin and must be handled with care.

I guess that after watching that video, I will get more suggestions about cooking, although I am not interested at all with cooking… :thinking:

PS: Coca Cola hasn’t had neither coca nor cola for over a century.

4 Likes