The like and get likes thread II

Yes. I’m doing for someone in my past. I broke her heart and now I seek forgiveness. :disappointed:

14 Likes

LAGL II 101: this is message #102, the 101st answer to the second LAGL thread. :sunglasses:

13 Likes

I see I am LAGLing behind.

15 Likes

14 Likes

“Breaking apart the game to make it more modernized.”

15 Likes

Don’t spend much time with Minecraft anymore… oh, look a village. Hey, just keeping updated.

15 Likes

Nice new photo.

16 Likes

I like the like and get likes thread.

15 Likes

I had interest in astronomy pictures in the past. I even installed and used Starry Night 18 years ago. But nowadays my interest has waned. Those APOD pictures are best viewed on Apple’s iMacs is all I can say.

16 Likes

I know what is interesting me at this moment…

:+1:

13 Likes

Ancient game, played before chess and backgammon:

Do youu think AI have some advantage over people in that? It is so much about luck… :thinking:
16 Likes

Me too. But as time passed, they just became more and more… shiny… and less interesting, in a way. The last time I felt the shiver of awesome down my back was when I saw a picture of a collapsed cave roof on Mars.

Guess that a part of it it’s the perception that most astronomy pictures are unreal; that they’re nothing like what we would see with our bare eyes and they’re crafted to convey information and/or be newsworthy rather than reflect the human experience of seeing the cosmos through our Eyeballs Mk 1.

Anyway, I still owe two telescopes, a Tasco toy telescope and a Galileoscope from the International Year of Astronomy. I have no mounts, though, and frankly I have no means to use them.

13 Likes

Doh, that took WAY longer than expected… shouldn’t had started answering.

Nighties lovelies! I’m off to bed and really tired…

30iyekn

14 Likes

http://massivelyop.com/2016/03/20/second-galaxy-puts-a-space-sim-in-the-palm-of-your-hand/

15 Likes

*squeaking*

14 Likes

At work today I found myself wondering if there was a way to archive the first 5k messages or so to keep a thread open indefinitely. It wasn’t a slow day…

14 Likes

Good mroning LAGLers! It’s Saturday!

And now have a look at this…

The idea is quite ingenuous, so +1. But then think of what it implies in terms of putting cameras in unsuspected places, so maybe -1?

13 Likes

Think about connecting it all to facebook. :thinking:

14 Likes

Wear your Facebook Badge! Now with a built-in battery less HD camera! Pin it and forget it!

No, nothing could ever go wrong with that… :thinking:

14 Likes

They’ll do it anyway and if it backfires, they’ll throw out the usual press release that they’re very sorry and they didn’t expect this and that they do it all for good and of course you should absolutely use Facebook more and they take your privacy very serious and think about it all the time.

14 Likes