The Like and Get Likes thread III

And here we come, back to getting some sleep! Nighties lovelies!

Also: BSoD: it’s blue, it’s a screen, and it means death

7 Likes

May he rest in peace. He appears to have done wonders with such a shoestring budget.

I like to imagine the freighters in EVE operating the same way.

The LAGL threads were filling up faster back then. There were more of us. Now there is a vestige of what once was.

Underwater drones? “Selçuk Bayraktar liked this.”
Joking aside, it looks like something Pickle Rick would’ve built.

One of the best videos I’ve watched lately. How do they…comprehend…the shape and size of a peninsula? Especially ones the size of Anatolia and Arabia? :thinking:

I would’ve expect the British Isles to have been more accurate since they aren’t THAT large. But, oh well. That’ll do, cartographer, that’ll do.

In Windows ME the BSOD was so commonplace that at first I thought it was a health feature preventing us from sitting at the PC for too long. It happened like every 30-45 minutes for no reason. The time a person should limit their single session usage of computer to.

Timezone lovelies. :heart:

6 Likes

Time to go to sleep… too late. Apparently sh¡t is starting to hit the fan over there in China. And it’s one massive piece of excrement… :woman_shrugging:t2:

Nighties lovelies!

6 Likes

Just a random drop, from a time when I used Indahmawar to test a idea about new earrings for EVE Online characters.

Those are golden Avatar scale models as fashionable earrings, straight from 2014.

8 Likes

I’m sure it was just an… accident.

:supervillain: :robot:

7 Likes

Time to go to sleep… nighties lovelies!

Also: this was cutting edge in 1990, and was released as a demo of analog high definition…

Just think of all the labor, computer time and effort to create all the digital imagery and postproduction effects…

6 Likes

This year, Traveler turned 50.

Jul 19, 2022

(1:14:05)

Correction, 45 years.

7 Likes

Time to go to bed! But first a vidoe with a booms… very big booms… Nighties lovelies!

Also: asteroid impacts!

It goes from “boom in the sky” to “bummer Earth and good bye”

6 Likes

The insanity sometimes is too much… just read about some millionaire who built himself a bunker against “civil war” in the USA, and got his mansion-with-a-bunker assaulted by a guy who planned murdering the family and stealing their bunker for himself. The intruder killed the owner’s older daughter and eventually fled the premises after the home owner called the Police (he had emptied 12 shots on the intruder without hitting him). The insanity… now the homeowner is living on the road, traveling in a luxury motorhome and thinks he’s been ttargeted in a false flag attack. Search for “Wesley Morgan bunker assault” to find the story at the New York Times. And get ready to lose some faith in mankind.

5 Likes

I think it starts to be even crazier and crazier. Who knows where it will end.

5 Likes

Edencom ships?

6 Likes

My dreams

5 Likes

Timezone lovelies. :heart:

5 Likes

7 Likes

thats a lot of :drop_of_blood::drop_of_blood::drop_of_blood::drop_of_blood::drop_of_blood::drop_of_blood::drop_of_blood:
just from the idea of it all I feel a bit dizzy

5 Likes

looks like Newton’s Cradle but a bit different idea.

5 Likes

Congrats! That is really a noble thing you are doing(and have done).
That pin is going to shine on your suit.

5 Likes

On a side note, my blood was sent to johns hopkins hospital in Maryland

6 Likes

That’s something I could never do (well, maybe for my family)… just giving blood samples for testing is something I don’t enjoy the least, then giving a lot more blood… nope. Anyway since my blood is unfit for donation (diabetes and medication for it) , that’s not an issue.

Also: here’s a short no-brainer politicians worldwide have been ignoring since forever…

Did you got it? Yes? Congratulations, you’re above 99% of politicians who just pretend that everyone driving a car everywhere is a sensible thing to do (unless you’re in the business of cars, of course).

4 Likes

That actually wouldnt disqualify you.

Not that youd change your mind, but just saying having diabeetus doesnt DQ you

5 Likes