The Like and Get Likes thread III

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It’s Superman with a hairdryer! :laughing:

6 Likes

Heresy!!! Only 30 likes aday!

I will not stand for this!

8 Likes

A view on our closest neighbour, Proxima Centauri (4 ly away), taken by the James Webb Space Telescope. At least according to the tweeter Etienne Klein

Yes, scientists have a sense of humor too when they’re in their cups. The eminent cosmologist admitted it was a close up of a slice of chorizzo (yumm), with a distinct Triglavian aspect. Other people on the interwebz had less sense of humor, and apologies had to be made.

Anyway, edible stars in New Eden, CCPlease ?

7 Likes

7 Likes

Going to sleep, too late. But today was the last saturday I’ll be working until february or march next year… welcome back to two day weekends! :grin: Nighties lovelies!

Also: 10 years ago…

9 Likes

Time to go to sleep after a long, enjoyable gaming session. Nighties lovelies!

Also: curiosity is a scientists’ thing, isn’t it?

9 Likes

0300 local. Lost a vexor today but it was fun and had my heart pounding. Couldn’t sleep so I wandered into the forums for the laughs and found mostly salt. Then I remembered this thread and had some true belly laughs and more than a few smiles. Thank you.

9 Likes

I lost few biilions in Golem fit and capsule implants due to short power outage. I hope that will make you feel less bad about your loss at least.

They are paid to do magic.

8 Likes

:bell:
Many years ago, I had a friend get her house raided. Turns out one of her roommates was moving some… stuff, though had address(That stuff cost her roommate two years of her life.). Man, they do not clean up after themselves.

7 Likes

Today I managed to enjoy playing both War Thunder and Chimeraland in just a bit over 2 hours… and now i’m gonna play standing still in my bed and sleep (hopefully). Nighties lovelies!

Also: high energy theology is easily overlooked…

7 Likes

I lost an hour of my time earlier. No idea where it went, it was just… gone.

9 Likes

The world is Cracked.

7 Likes

Strangely, everyone can fly this small thing called JK-2 NANO in Poland, because its not qualifying to any category where you need license, it needs only a course that can be about theory, not neccesarily practice of piloting it.

8 Likes

The worse part is when you wake up in the night for a pee and just stumble on a lost hour sitting on the floor and you smash your toes against it and then you can’t even use that hour because it went lost…

I guess I’ll go to bed now while the lights are on… nighties lovelies!

6 Likes

Checked behind the couch. Hour wasn’t there.

Skunk was though. Bad night.

7 Likes

Once upon a time I found a lost hour wrapped in a missing sock. Then I can’t remember anyhting else and when I woke up both were gone. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Nighties lovelies! Don’t mess with missing socks (nor lost hours).

Also: cat not found

8 Likes

this remembers me of something…

8 Likes

Guess who’s going to sleep? Me! Nighties lovelies!

Also: I don’t have a video to share today, so this is a case of…

8 Likes

See Thru Jet Engine - YouTube

8 Likes

I subbed to WoW TBC again. I needed it.

Timezone lovelies. :heart:

6 Likes