The Multiboxing Debate: A Limit Of Ten Would Likely Solve Alot With Minimal Risk Of Unwanted Effects

CCP has zero clue how to do it. And be very honest, neither do I.

But it’s very clear EVE online is a joke of afk players and bots, with some people enjoying pixels going boom for some reason I cannot relate.

One could think about changing warp drive mechanics, but CCP decided to change EVERYTHING but it.

o7

A paid account is a paid account to CCP.

If they had half a brain they would just integrate their own broadcast-input system and let players who have paid accounts just do it.

Hell, make it an account upgrade at +$5 per toon used to broadcast-input.

The only limit should be a player’s hardware.

It’s time, CCP. Carriers/dreads in Highsec and integrated broadcast-input.

it’s already worth mining. Many people plex their accounts from mining. It’s peaceful, and steady income for anyone that does it.

I brought up this idea yrs ago. Seems CCP is missing out.

Players would just find a work around to any limit.

broadcast input would take away any level of risk for multiboxers.

They know how to do it, and already did it a couple of times. But it is always rejected by the players.

Does CCP do this?

No, they are conflating “enabling” with “allowing” (like any other third party tool that does not violate the TOS), in order to assert a false narrative.

3 Likes

I just find it odd that everyone whines about ‘pay to win’…and yet a person can pay for half a dozen accounts…erm…to win…and nobody bats an eyelid.

Eve is just so full of double standards.

1 Like

I see no problem with multiboxing.

It takes skill and effort to run multiple accounts simultaneously, people should be allowed to run as many accounts as they can.

5 Likes

Strange how nobody is ever AFK bot mining when you want to make a point…but they are the entire rest of the time.

I have no idea what you are talking about Cilly, but I think you have this wierd bitter vet attitude, which you should really get over. If you want to play the game, great, but please stop complaining about it. I’m having fun, and if you aren’t, I honestly don’t care (neither does anyone else).

3 Likes

Of course you know what I’m talking about. Precisely the ‘AFK miners’ that you yourself mention 1000 times a week. Oh no…of course none of them are running multiple accounts are they.

No, I actually don’t have a clue what you are yapping about.

I have no issue with multiboxing, and I see no connection between multiboxing and AFK gameplay. You are just trying to create arguments (trolling), and as far as I can tell you don’t even play EvE Online, so let the people who play have a discussion and you can sit in the corner and be quiet. Ok, just let the adults talk.

3 Likes

Oh…I’ll just make a note that you said multiboxers don’t AFK mine. You know, like you also said gankers don’t gank noobs in Ventures…which was followed by one of your guys ganking a noob in a Venture ( same one twice in a row actually ).

I’m sorry that you are jealous about other people having multiple accounts.

I don’t care.

2 Likes

Nothing to do with jealousy…simply pointing out that multiboxing is a form of ‘pay to win’. How can someone who pays $60 a month to have 6 accounts not be paying more precisely for the purpose of winning more ? There is no other reason for having 6 accounts. If that’s not ‘pay to win’…what is !

Not only do I not agree with you, but I also don’t care enough about your asinine opinion to waste my valuable time refuting it. The game developers have established a very clear position on this issue, and nothing you say is relevant, you are just crying into the wind. Whine some more, I will just mock you. Always.

2 Likes

The game developers can ignore the double standard all they like…and you too…it doesn’t stop it being a double standard.

Keep complaining.

The game has lasted twenty years, we aren’t going to stop.

2 Likes