The new FC ship idea

indeed other dynamics should be considered https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqEeIG8aPPk
as a suggestion
consider ackoff approach
beyond continual improvement

Where go these ships come from? Other than just buying them on the market of course.

Sorry if this is off topic. I see new ships for sale, but iā€™m not sure how you get them in the first place.

The sourcing info was mentioned in the developer article which announced this feature.

thanks

The entire concept is dumb, sounds like something for Hello Kittyā€¦ sandpit destroying stupidity designed by idiotsā€¦

There are other ships, get with itā€¦ if it doesnā€™t fit your meta, then 'kin adaptā€¦ soft spoon-fed a-whipes ā€” WoW is over there, I suggest you bleep bleep

Entire dev staff responsible should be smacked around the face with a kipper at fanfestā€¦ or preferably a dead shark!

I think its a good addition, for a good purpose, and implemented in a good way.

As tempting as it is to charge in with the troops, its better for commanders to retain an overview of the battle at a distance. They are too valuable as the one coordinating the effort (which is their job) to risk on the frontline.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.