The Noh Federation Presidential Platform

Priority One: Reclaim Federal Sovereignty

CONCORD (and its harem of unelected deep bureaucrats) infringes upon the sovereignty of sovereign states.

I thank them for their service, but it is time for the Federation to advance the reification of its unique cultural value propositions independently through the act of policing its own territory in its own way.

To avoid the hassle of booking moving services to clear out spacescrapers tens of kilometers tall, I shall right-structure CONCORD plant and personnel presently based within the Federation into a new agency with its own cabinet secretary (the first of whom, in the interests of expediency, will be the current CONCORD Poobah High Mucky Muck of Gallente Affairs).

This new agency, named Directorate-General For Ordered Liberty And Security Affairs (DGOLSA), shall own the brief for implementation and evolution of a comprehensive security value pipeline. The primary work product of this agency shall be my AbsoluteSafety™ Drone Dome Shopping District (ASDDSD), wherein federal citizens and residents may be assured they can purchase, take possession, and transport any goods (subject to applicable federal and local regulations, subject to my Freedom Entrepreneur Initiative™, discussed below) in complete and total safety.

Anyone attempting to impede the shopping rights of federal citizens or residents within the ASDDSD shall be shot by an AbsoluteSafety™ Drone Assisted Civire Trained Always Deployed Special Weapons And Tactics Ordered Liberty Strike Squad (ASDACTADSWATOLSS). Of course, the Federation shall take no interest in, or responsibility for, the fate of any good or individual leaving the ASDDSD, by any means, for any reason.

Access to the ASDDSD shall be based upon standings with the Federation. High and mid slot modules shall be rendered inoperable by White Feather hackers upon entering the ASDDSD Zone of Authority (ASDDSDZA). Drones (all types) and fighters will not deploy inside the ASDDSDZA.

Due to this AbsoluteSafety™, capital and supercapital vessels will be allowed to enter and leave the ASDDSD (subject to standing and professionalism requirements). This will expand federal shipbuilding and supply industries, giving that cuttlefish Roden needed competition.

All mining activities within the ASDDSD shall be limited to deep space claim pockets, administered by appropriate agencies, and subject to repeating maintenance fees. Resource extraction technology, including mining drones, will operate within a claimant’s claim. Claim jumping shall be adjudicated without appeal by ASDACTADSWATOLSS.

All security requirements within the ASDDSD shall be addressed exclusively by ASDACTADSWATOLSS and licensed deputies who have demonstrated adequate professionalism.

Regarding my Freedom Entrepreneur Initiative™, the Jin-Mei observation “fish do not play in clean water” is taken to heart. While impeding the shopping rights of others shall continue to result in nearly instantaneous head explosion (and permanent expulsion from the ASDDSD), it is true that any scheme of ordered liberty risks ordering some of the finer things in life out of consumer reach.

As part of a Reality Holoverse concept produced by DGOLSA (all revenues of which shall accrue to said agency), mechanisms shall be provided for licensed Customs Quality Assurance Agents to prove their skills in scanning down access corridors capable of supplying gray market warehouses with products and services. These activities shall be extraordinarily lucrative. Screwing up, however, invites instant ASDACTADSWATOLSS head trauma. Additional tension will be provided by duly licensed deputies of adequate professionalism. We have already seen how popular live smuggler cavity searches can be with the Flavours incident.

Clearly, the implementation of my top priority as President shall set federal territory apart as a uniquely secure environment in which to research, manufacture, purchase, and transport goods (subject to applicable federal and local regulation, subject to my Freedom Entrepreneur Initiative™). This penchant for entrepreneurialism has always been the Federation’s defining quality, and it is high time for an administration to deliver upon that promise. The rest of the cluster can ■■■■ off… er, I mean… the rest of the cluster can pursue its own unique value propositions - as appropriate to their relevant cultural norms.

2 Likes