The path of the righteous krab

(Inspired by a recent post I saw somewhere)

“The path of the righteous [krab/ratter] is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the awox-er and the tyranny of evil droppers. Blessed is he who, in the name of ISK and dank ticks shepherds the [krab/ratter] through the valley of [ore/bounties], for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost profits.”

CONTINUE.

4 Likes

There before me was a pale Stabber! Its rider was named James 315, and The New Order followed close behind him. They were given power over highsec to kill by blaster, autocannon and smartbomb, and by all the mechanics and exploits of New Eden.

6 Likes

This isn’t Pulp Fiction and you aren’t Samuel L. Jackson. :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s no such thing as a righteous krab by definition.

2 Likes

Hey! I’ve been told I do a pretty good imitation. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

“and you will know that I am a carebear when I lay my salt upon you.”

5 Likes

You are not the baddest mofo in the galaxy.

2 Likes

It was me and it was something I made up for fun. Not something I ripped off from a film that has been memed to death already.

There is a difference between creation of something in the spur of the moment and ripping something off.

??? Actually the inspiration was a post I saw from Gobbins.

And I will strike down upon thee with great lighted cynos and furious supercap umbrellas those who attempt to gank and killmail my brothers. And you will know I am the FC when I lay my vengeance upon you.

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINERS!

WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?

KA-RAB
KA-RAB
KA-RAB

But the truth is, YOUR the weak, and im the tyranny of evil droppers. But im tryin, im trying real hard to be the shepherd.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.