The real reasons player population is declining

Everybody 'members, bro.

2 Likes

Nobody cares except you, fam.
You’ve posted to me more than your other top 5 combined.
Stow your butthurt.

2 Likes

Is population really declining? I’ve just come back after 6 years. The numbers look similar to me. A better question would be, “Why has CCP failed to expand the game?”

I care and I 'member well.
I also 'member when you had absolutely no idea how bumping works, or warping, or disrupters/scrams.

Maybe if you one day install the game you could learn how to play first before you make suggestions about game play changes? Just an idea.

4 Likes

I didnt make a suggestion of any change here.

Your trolling is pointless.

1 Like

people don’t play it because it’s boring.
/thread

1 Like

Cant end thread yourself.
But Ill do it for you, cos its true.

/thread.

1 Like

Mmmm, salty.

1 Like

you cant play it - you are monitored.
you cant feel sandbox in it - you are monitored and sandbox is not allowed.
you cant be yourself - you are not allowed, you are monitored, 3,2,1 destroyed.
choose your destiny - goonswarm or pandemic.
there is why people don’t play this ■■■■.
because it is waste of time.
eve need another server and good migration program - with no ships and only certain amount of isk.

But there is still the forums, filled with love and compassion! I subscribe because there are nice people to talk to on the forum.

1 Like

EvE forums:

2 Likes

Nah, that’s the illusion; the reality is different :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

more mad max meets gangs of new york. :skull::skull_and_crossbones::grinning:

no its this

6 Likes

mediocre…

:grinning:

2 Likes

The truth generally is.
This is why we make games to pretend to be badass space pilots

6 Likes

Why do I not remember that and why do I get the feeling I should count my blessings?

You should indeed count yourself fortunate. The whole thing is very cringey.

Salvos considers his total lack of knowledge of game systems to be completely irrelevant. The fact that he clearly doesn’t understand the first thing about EVE Online in no way invalidates his opinion about it.

It’s pretty bizarre, sit and think about that for a moment. Consider the level of arrogance required to think that way.

3 Likes

The actual number is 85%. Of the remaining 15% a full 10% dedicate their lives to manipulating the 85% for economic and or political gain. Then there’s the 3% who also know what’s what but just ignore the whole problem and concern themselves with their own happiness and try not to hurt the idiots. Then there’s the remaining 2%, to whom we owe everything good and beautiful on this earth.

3 Likes

What is your answer to the real reason player population is declining?