The Time Of Ineffectual Leadership In The State Is Over

This question feels like a trap. Political goals should be succinct enough to be easily communicated, and there’s an argument in some circles that if you aren’t able to convey your ideology in simple terms then there’s no way that you truly understand it. On the other hand, there’s an immense amount of cultural nuance and theory that very purposefully has been made esoteric and hard to explain in laymen’s terms and struggling to put them in simple language runs the risk of it being misinterpreted. Frankly knowing Arrendis I’m inclined to be a bit cynical on her intentions even asking. But why not, I’ll throw out a softball.

I believe in national syndicalism.

That is to say, I believe in the unmitigated right of labor to unionize, worker self-management, direct action, and mutual aid to other workers within the State. I believe in preserving the union worker’s right not only to fair and equitable compensation for their labor based on the labor theory of value, but the necessity to share that aid with those who are unable or unwilling to work themselves due to extraneous factors. (Disability, medical leave, academic study, etc.)

However, as a National Syndicalist, I reject the concepts of bourgeois plutocratic democracy in favor of an armed nationalist vanguard to preserve the revolution through a strong State. The prosperity of Caldari labor is the right of the Caldari people alone, and the interests of the Caldari people must be protected. I believe that the former Provist movement, in combination with union-organized Tonarigumi neighborhood associations are the best framework for providing this. I believe that this formula can broadly trace its roots back to Raata statism, and that it is the idealized uncorrupted nature of the Caldari State free of plutocratic internationalist influence and the neoliberal hegemony.

That’s the ideal anyway. In practice, direct action towards revolution comes before all else. Many a revolution have been killed in committee by the time honored tradition of pitting leftist ideologies against each other. Any attempt at reform within the State must be prepared to make ideological concessions to build a rainbow coalition of revolutionaries if we hope to succeed. Class solidarity over inane pedantic political theory, always and forever.

In short, our goals are:

• Granting the labor union the right to self-management and governance within the State
  • Forming Union-Affiliated State-Sponsored Parallel Civic Institutions Dedicated to Supporting Union Members and Their Families
  • Ceaseless, Uncompromising Solidarity with the Working Class to Build a Broad Left Wing Nationalist Coalition
  • The Formation of a Nationalist Proletariat Vanguard and a Strong State to Preserve the Revolution

Hold on I think I have some markers around here someplace give me a moment…

Any more clear? Sincerely asking.

I think you’re a little confused. We aren’t discussing the Tierjev incident at this time, which occurred seemingly separately from the incident at CEP Spire.

4 Likes