The Time of Shame Approacheth

It is getting to that time of year when Omir Sarikusa embarrasses himself and the entire Sani Sabik religion in front of the entirety of New Eden, particularly the capsuleer class, by announcing another “crimson harvest” wherein a bunch of fools under his command make a fool of themselves. Last year I think, Omir got his Titan out and wiggled it in front of everyone, while the year before, he was nakedly taking a bath in blood. Or at least a blood coloured gooey liquid. Gross.

My point is that Omir Sarikusa’s PR staff are not doing a proper job, for example, our market research shows that audiences only respond positively to imagery of young conventional looking women bathing in blood or blood coloured liquids. Not imagery of naked old wrinkly dudes. No significant demographic responds positively to that.

This is but one aspect of Omir Sarikusa’s management of the role of self proclaimed spiritual leader of the Sani Sabik which I find fault with.

As a devout worshipper, and the greatest Sani Sabik scholar of the current age, then I have little option but to declare that Omir Sarikusa and the Blood Raider Covenant are not fit for purpose.

Accordingly I challenge Omir or his designated representative to some kind of spaceship battle, to determine if Omir or myself should be the spiritual leader and public face of Sani Sabik.

5 Likes

I get your point Valete. Omir is a moron. However, if this means that we’d have to see you naked and bathing in blood or blood colored liquids, then my vote would be NO.

4 Likes

Why on Athra would I do such a thing ?

Bathing in blood is fundamentally ludicrous, because it is sticky and gross, and you then have to have a proper bath anyway, to wash all the goop off, making the whole thing a complete waste of time, not to mention the other more obvious issues with it.

And for blood coloured, well that usually means either red wine, which I am allergic to, or those food colourings they use in jellos and similar. Which are also sticky, and nasty.

Furthermore, being nude while addressing the entirety of New Eden, is only for narcissistic egomaniacs with delusions of grandeur.

3 Likes

Thanks for clarifying. I can now give you my vote to take over as Blooder #1.

4 Likes

I suggest someone like @Aux_Aliette as some kind of referee or judge of the proceedings.

1 Like

Conventional? What’s that supposed to mean?

2 Likes

It means they look like they attend a lot of professional conferences.

4 Likes

I thought it ment they look like they were from a Convent…

3 Likes

Oh you know, slim, not overly muscly , clear skin, no overly intrusive cybernetics, no obvious mutations, oval face, large eyes, straight teeth, unobtrusive ears, and so on.

Why? What did you think it meant ?

1 Like

I am fine with this.

2 Likes

I’m watching you, Omir.

:eyes:

2 Likes

Please don’t do that. He might not be wearing clothes.

1 Like

Like we haven’t seen that before…

2 Likes

He probably lectures at the same University as Ms. Valate!

I suspect Omir Sarikusa is behind this psychogas attack in the Khanid Kingdom.

And just like usual, he’s screwing it up by not issuing a statement promptly.

I’m watching you Omir. :eye:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.