Hot Chocolate!

Why am I agreeing with Valate of all people.

This is weird.

2 Likes

Because I am The Greatest Sani Sabik Capsuleer Philosopher of the Modern Era, and my wisdom is applicable across many of New Eden’s cultures.

1 Like

Maybe some people just enjoy alcohol abuse. I dunno. I personally don’t.

2 Likes

Didn’t you used to style yourself ‘the greatest sani sabik philosopher of all time’, without even the capsuleer qualifier? Someone come along and out-blooder-brain you?

2 Likes

No. I’m pretty sure I’ve always been The Greatest Sani Sabik Capsuleer Philosopher of the Modern Era.

I could run a search on my chat channel logs. Or you could. But that would be tedious, and I don’t feel like it.

1 Like

Or, you know, just on this forum, for the last month…

So tedious. Took me all of 2 minutes.

1 Like

Maybe that’s a variant styling, when I wish to convey a different point.

1 Like

Well, wouldn’t you know if it is or not?

1 Like

I would, yes. And in that post, I felt like using a different styling.

2 Likes

Having searched my channel archives, it would seem that I have been using the title “Greatest Sani Sabik capsuleer philosopher of the modern era” for about three years on “The Summit” channel.

And various titles without the capsuleer modifier, for at least 5 years.

1 Like

Hey hey hey, this is going off-topic.

How does ms.Valate relate to hot chocolate?

…On second thought, nobody answer that.

1 Like

I had the same reaction. I had to double check that I didn’t take some hallucinogenics.

Edit: Hey, I figured out how to do quotes so I don’t confuse people any more than I already do.

3 Likes

Personally, I enjoy consuming copious amounts of alcohol. It tastes good, and it helps me loosen up. The memory loss is just an unfortunate, or convenient, side effect.

Actually, it’s alcohol abuse when you don’t know how to control your drinking. I know when to stop. I don’t have a problem.

It’s not the puking that’s the fun part! That would be silly. It’s the things that happen before the puking. Or, if it was a really good night, also the things that happened after the puking. The puking is just a temporary setback.

Grief, I would swear that almost no one in this thread knows how to drink properly.

1 Like

Open mouth, pour in drink of choice, swallow, repeat as required.

It’s not rocket science. Well, not unless you’re Mattari as I believe they drink their rocket fuel. I suppose it’s handy that it’s multi-purpose though.

1 Like

Ironically, you were one of the three people I was thinking of who might know how to drink properly.

In light of this, I’ve revised my estimate down to two.

1 Like

Wait, you think you know how to drink ‘properly’, yet have no sense of humour? Lighten up, grab a whiskey (no ice, perhaps a splash of water depending on the distillery).

1 Like

It’s not that I don’t have a sense of humor. It’s that you aren’t nearly as funny as you think you are.

2 Likes

Ah well, luckily I don’t have to worry about a career in comedy.

Drinking properly is entirely subjective though, and I’ve done everything from connoisseur tastings to absynthe poured over drug infused sugar cubes. My point was simply that one beings alcoholic is anothers lightweight.

Each to their own is my general attitude.

1 Like

Yeah, problem drinkers all say that. “I know when to stop”, “I don’t have a problem”, “I don’t need to drink”, “I can stop any time”.

If you can’t remember those things, then effectively they didn’t happen. It’s pure delusion to wake up the next day with a raging hangover and vomit spatters on your shoes, and think “I had a great time last night”, when you have no memory of it.

1 Like