Ask Doctor V!

I’ve had either a great idea, or a terrible one. Now, as everyone probably knows by now, I am the greatest Sani Sabik capsuleer philosopher of the modern era, so I thought to myself, "why not do an advice column on the IGS? ".

So here we are. Ask me, Doctor Valerie Valate, for advice on almost any subject, and I shall answer. Probably in this thread.
If you have an issue you wish to keep private, send your question by mail, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to:
Prof. V. Valate
Kaztropol Imperial Demonology Institute
13 Kazzzi Plaza
Kaztropolis
Kaztropol.

3 Likes

Can I put whisky in the pod?

2 Likes

Well you can but it is a bad idea to do so. It won’t have the same properties as pod goo and won’t work properly.

1 Like

Thanks, I will give it a go. Thank you Dr. V!

3 Likes

What gifts do you buy for the person who has everything?

What demon should I use for a love spell?

1 Like

I have acquired a tape of your sermon once.
"… and in Scripture God says, you are all my creation! You are all equal in my kingdom! We all can become His chosen, if only we rise! If only we rise. If only we rise.

They won’t teach you that part of Scripture in the Empire. Whether you are Minmatar or whether you are Ealur, or whether you are Ni-Kunni or even whether you are some common-blooded True Amarr, if you are not one of them in power they do not want you to know that. Because they do not want you to be one of them. They do not want to have to share that power. They don’t want to share that power with you. But is that God’s will? "

Tell me, what is your belief on oppression of races.
I believe your equality is a kind that views all man as cattle to shed their blood.
Yet I need to hear it from your kind myself.

https://eve-marketdata.com/price_check.php?type_name_header=vintage
Also please tell me, are any of those actual vintage?
I gifted one of these to a Sanist moderate acquaintance of mine for a returning of favour.
He was fine it being actual wine or blood.
But still…

“It’s a wine bottle, complete with cork, label and a fine dusty patina, but can you really trust red liquid pillaged from Blood Raiders?”

2 Likes

A crystal skull. Or something of equal non-value. Something difficult to make or obtain, but has no real use.

Demons aren’t really good at love spells. Lust spells are more their thing. But I’d suggest asking a Pink Succubus demon for a love spell. They’re probably the one whose skills are most relevant.

2 Likes

Oppressing, or indeed any kind of differentiating people on the basis that they came naked and screaming into the world from the right or wrong kind of genitalia, is absurd.

Also I have no idea about the wine. To be honest, red wines make me sneeze, so I avoid them whenever possible.

2 Likes

Fascinating.
Truly fascinating.
You Sanists are even more ‘human’ than I thought.

2 Likes

You are nice and also awful, so you are perfect to answer this question.

A few months ago I called a Sansha woman a terrible monster, which, well, you know how it is. And now she loathes me and won’t talk to me even though we were friends once and I have tried to explain it is only the Sansha part that’s terrible. How do you make sure that people know they still have a place in your heart even though they made bad choices and are an abomination? :frowning:

4 Likes

If you have a picture of the two of you together in happier times, send them a copy of it, with a suitable caption like “semper indivisio” or something like that. Means “forever undivided”.

Or a painting of you as a warrior, slaying a dragon or other beast with their face, and make sure your face in the painting has tears running down your cheeks. Maybe have a symbol on your armour of a heart pierced by a sword in the painting.

3 Likes

How would you punish someone who has committed a crime against you, but they have an immunity against our faction legal system and they don’t have honor and/or courage to appear to solve any issue personally?

2 Likes

Dr. V,

Why won’t my nose stop bleeding?

2 Likes

Ah, a thorny issue indeed. Well, the thing to do is to publicly announce that you forgive them for their crimes. Eventually their sense of shame and/or guilt will overwhelm them. Like the drip drip drip of running water eventually eroding a cliff face, they will eventually succumb.

Or you could try arranging mobile depots to say “(Name) is a dishonourable person” above say, New Caldari Prime or somewhere else high profile.

You’ve probably scratched a blood vessel inside your nose. Maybe check your fingernails to see if one of them has a rough bit.

1 Like

Nothing solid goes up my nose…

2 Likes

Well then, have you ever broken your nose ? Or bumped it recently ? Could be that you damaged it in the past, and the blood vessels are fragile and break with just breathing in or out.

I’d recommend seeing a nose doctor though.

1 Like

Since my last clone, no broken bones, nor anything out of the ordinary.

Odd…

2 Likes

Doctor V, I have a problem!

Is P = NP???

1 Like

No, of course not.

3 Likes

Ahh, it’s not honorable, however, to forgive offenders without retrubution. I know in some religions it’s acceptable to offer other cheek if you was slapped, but this is very un-Caldari-like.

The idea with depots sounds… funny, but I really doubt in its effectiveness.

Anyway, thank you for your time. Doctor V.

1 Like