[The Weekend Warriors] Recruiting people and corps for Low Sec

The Weekend Warriors is a lowsec pvp alliance that plays as a group on the weekends on Saturday and Sunday during the EU timezone (18:00-21:00 is our typical fleet time frame). If you find yourself wanting to play eve, but lacking time during the week then we are likely a group for you. As our name implies we roam on weekends and take as many fights as we can. We have a few simple requirements and that’s all. We are open to recruiting both individuals and small corporations. We typically roam around Placid/Black Rise/The Citadel.

Things we do:
Roam
Fleet fights
Use Jump Freighters for all of our ■■■■, so if you need help moving stuff no problem.
Multi-box, a lot…seriously please join us so we can stop

Things we don’t do:
Structure bash
Spend 10 hours forming up
No commitment, if you’re busy no worries, we do this for fun not to have a second job.

Requirements:

Self sufficient with isk, we don’t farm as a group or use moon structures, so having a way to make isk is a must.
SP - No requirement, most of us are relatively high SP, but we can find something everyone can fly.

Current Doctrines:
Eagles
Scorp Navies
Vindis
Absolutions

• All the ships we use to support these
    Dreads/Triage etc…

My killboard from November 5, 2017 and on is representative of what we do:

Contact the following individuals for more details:
Howling Wind
Wolfsdragoon

Hi hello we still want friends

Bumpity bump

I fell for this recruitment add. I was 7 months clean and now playing again, welp. Good people, good fleets and dank kills.

Bumptard

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.