The worst systems the Triglavian’s can make liminal… or how the Triglavians can really ruin some people’s days!

what is possibility Poinen go down later on ?

i welcome to EvE over decade ago… Adaptation has nothing to do with this case… he had been pass thorugh all the releases … You cant apply the same cliche sentences to this situation …

So out of a potential 277 stars they only got 12? These Trigs are just loosers :stuck_out_tongue:

@Neugeniko
On that point you made, you don’t happen to know what stops Blue or yellow G5 system being chosen, because I have been curious for a while? I figured possibly interference with COSMOS, and Epic Arcs and rookie systems… but then Jark was a liminal target which would have made traveling to Tanoo for the Sisters Epic Arc rather hard

@bluelysian In theory… there about 250 or so other systems that could be taken instead or something. Don’t think you guys would be unlucky twice? :open_mouth:

You should join us. And help out with theory crafting and meta, give us kybernauts more context for the targets with your knowledge and do your part to carve up the map to your whim. Only then will the secrets of Liminality be revealed :stuck_out_tongue:

But seriously you should mark the safe systems, your just scaring people with this list, thats our job…maybe your one of us already?

I meant in the specific post I was quoting where you had quoted him saying “Otelen” and you replied talking about “Otela.”

It appeared you had mistaken one system for the other, and since no one else (including the person you were talking with, who happens to be the OP) had talked about that, I figured I’d mention it in case you had been confused.

If you weren’t confused, then nevermind, carry on. :wink:

I was referring to your post where you only mentioned Otelen, not Otela (ofc your OP has Otela) and said:

But I may have assumed incorrectly that bluelysian was confused between the two systems based on their reply to you, in which case fair 'nuff.

Njaira is a great system for trigs

Thanks bud, I’ve been playing since Beta.

Nice flex tho.

;)) im fricking tired really these days :)) Such a confusion but hey thanks for heads up… you have a damn good attention lvl you know that ???

1 Like

I’l never join you!.. but I’l happy share theories :smiley:

Nah, scaring people is too fun! Besides it may spurn them into action!

In theory all systems on this list are possible targets going just on star type but a lot of the more devastating ones are probably too important in the universe/ lore to just get taken by an average invasion, or contain Epic Arc locations so a lot of them are probably safe… probably :rofl:

1 Like

haha, thanks… I try? ;D

I was just reading through this thread, and noticed all the Otela this and Otelen that and thinking about how that’s not even the only system pair that’s very confusing in this game (Martha vs Marthia comes to mind, both in Amarr HS quite near each other, too!), among others, esp those short names like 3, 4 letters…

So yeah, just thought I saw a confusion and tried to clear it up, now I feel like it was silly to have done, but glad it amused us, at least. ;D

And now niarja

1 Like

I’d say, Yulai should be next

1 Like

Lots of people calling for Jita next. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, list been updated to include Niarja’s fall. Doesnt it look like a Death Star now :stuck_out_tongue:

Still lots of big systems out there. Not sure if the event will let people take a crack at Famous places like Jita, or lore heavy locations like the Minmatar and Gallente parliaments or Amarr Family’s capital worlds; but of note there is still, Ahynada , Mehatoor Mesybier , Carirgnottin , Kihtaled , Vullat , Elgoi, Arlulf and Faurulle

Not to forget
Geztic where that strange immortal Caldari Shuttle circles and seemingly interacts with the systems star. Some of us are curious to see what happens to the shuttle if things kick off.

2 Likes

I mean, with the taxes the Caldari extract from Jita 4-4, the Navy wouldn’t even be afraid to use Titan en mass. Maybe even their Iapetans. At least from a logical point of view.

Since Niarja has fallen, I had to go change this list again! Seems certain systems have became more important now.

Mehatoor and Ohide run along the now only remaining highsec route between the Amarr Empires and the rest of the Cluster. That fact that save Edencom saved Jark in Derelik is extremely fortunate

Otherwise the most painless route to Amarr is though Shera in Genesis as you only have to pass though 1 low sec system, Vecamia. However Shera is a G5 star so could go liminal…

1 Like

Don’t forget that there is still one system, in my triangle opinion, that need to take care of.
Osmon system.
A blue star system with almost 3 ice belt evry time ( sometimes even more ) that have, at any time, 100 people and dozen of miners ( Mining Barge-Exhumer-Orca )
It is also the only caldari system with a level 4 Agent SoE
Last, but no less important, it is a fast route for geminate region.

1 Like

Good point! Didnt know why that system was important but the Trigs invaded it 3 times in chapter 1!

Ok shall added it.

Also added raised the stats of Bagodan its loss would slow down trade even more :open_mouth:

1 Like

If Sasta, next door to Jark, had fallen to the Trigs, it would have made the SOE Epic Arc all but impossible to complete. Especially for new players. You’d have to detour through low sec to get to Tanoo, and then again - 21 jumps - to get to Lashesih. And then 21 jumps to finish that mission back in Tanoo.

1 Like