Theological implications of "Abyssal Deadspace"

Except, a lot of the time, it turns out that I don’t. I just thought that I did. Sometimes that turns out to be true for the other person, too.

There’s a lot of stuff I don’t know, Arrendis. So if I say, “But didn’t the Theology Council issue something about that a while ago?” sometimes I might find the answer way more interesting than I expected.

2 Likes

That sounds more like hallucinations rather than unusual phenomena. Speaking about what actually could happen, I’d be wary of such unusual phenomena as spontaneous disintegration.

Oh, and also: things with tentacles are real.

1 Like

Abyssal Deadspace was once a holy and pure place, devoid of Minmatarness.

Now, Minmatar pilots are entering this Abyssal Deadspace, causing it to become desecrated, just as first K-Space and then W-Space was desecrated by the presence of Minmatarness.

The discovery of Abyssal Deadspace has thus objectively increased the overall desecration of God’s creation. Truly, this is a sign of the End Times.

Good.

2 Likes

What isn’t a sign of the end times?

4 Likes

Maybe the persistent way we keep not ending?

3 Likes

How dare we not end when he says?! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It’s just because we keep showing up late and missing the end.

4 Likes

I got to the end of a bowl of pasta once. It was quite satisfying.

3 Likes

The best way to access “Abyssal Space” in your mind is too drift off to sleep thinking about the various aspects of Abyssal Space such the filament tunnel, NPC’s the biocache and the Triglavian Gates along with the Triglavian symbols.

Your mind will reconstruct what you have seen in Abyssal Space but you have to train your mind to do so. Just imagine the background of Abyssal Space and a Triglavian Conduit at first over and over again and the Triglavian Dream will take shape.

How to dream - https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/252743
How to lucid dream - https://www.gaia.com/article/train-your-mind-lucid-dream

1 Like

We really won’t know anything unless we put a group of scientists and workers in our ship so that the scientists can study the environment of the Abyss as well as studying how the workers react in the Abyss for eventual mining and colonization operations.

1 Like

There’s also the matter of ‘about six minutes in each location’. Really, it’s better to put a ridiculous amount of data collection instruments in the ships, and let the scientists stay someplace safe, analyzing the data coming in across the fluid routers.

4 Likes

Sewers? Why the sewers, mind? Next thing, you’ll be claiming that they’re mutated anthropomorphic turtles or something.

1 Like

Clearly they’re mutated anthropomorphic tortoises.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.