Thinking of coming back to EVE in a lightweight fashion

Welcome back you good looking piece of pilot! :stuck_out_tongue:
First I gotta say it’s the first post in a long time I really think is really solid for someone looking for a new corp / returnee :smiley:

Getting into a corp is always a wild guess but I think with some convo we can see if we might be a good match, atleast on HOW and WHAT you type … then you sound truly like a keeper … else I wouldn’t type a response without my glasses like I’m doing now xD haha.

For “more” info, check our forum post here.

But to keep it short; UMAH (corp I’m CEO for), playing under the alliance The Initiative, mixed corp with everything of it all sorta… timezone mix, indy/mining/pve and pvp - you can find friends in all of those things :slight_smile: I know what you mean with RL committment considering I got myself 4 kids, work and my superb dragon to keep me under control to not make too many PC hours :wink: And we keep that RL prio throughout the corp… it’s suppose to be fun and play when you want - not to feel it’s a demand.

Since you came from Init you got some pre-info but ofc the alliance have changed during the years aswell :slight_smile: We are around in Fountain as alliance and corp got our own little outpost in npc space aswell not far away - just to create the “home” feeling and corp community.

You should really hop on to our discord and have a chat, atm I’m in office but just poke me with a dm if you want to know more and I’ll probably have time, or later this evening perhaps? Up to you!

Either way - welcome back and I hope you find a solid, good corp to call home!