Third Party Developer Blog - Upcoming changes to the Image Export Collection

Hey guys,

There’s a new blog available on the third party developer’s website for you guys to look at about upcoming changes to the IEC.

Check it out here!

Be sure to leave your feedback in this thread!

When will it be released? I can’t seem to get the info on the different parameters yet like the old one. Is there an example call for the new server?

No release date yet, it’s being actively worked on.

I believe the current plan is to run the old and new side-by-side for at least a while after release so we will wave the flags about it some more once it’s up and running to give people time to play around and migrate.

I approve, looking forward to trying out the new image server!

One thing I already have to say: might be nice to have the server parameter be datasource instead of tenant, to be consistent with ESI.

4 Likes

Love the changes, looking forward to playing around with it.

+1 to Carbons suggestion of changing tenant to datasource, one other question too, the blogpost mentions image.eveonline.com, but not imageserver.eveonline.com, which we’ve been recommending people to use since that’s currently already behind the CDN, any word on how that will be affected?

Please include the stats icons in the UI icon zip.
These icons are used in the right panel in the fitting window but are currently not included in the icon set.

This should be the list of all icons:
turretDPS, AlphaStrike, EMResistance, thermalResistance, kineticResistance, explosivResistance, shieldHP, armorHP, structureHP, armorRepairRate, hullRepairRate, shieldBoostRate, passiveShieldRecharge, scanResolution, signatureRadius, maximumLockedTargets, sensorStrengthCaldari, sensorStrengthAmarr, sensorStrengthGallente, sensorStrengthMinmatar, mass, inertiaModifier, warpSpeed, alignTime, bandwidth, controlRange, fuel

really looking forward to linking icons from image server instead of having to download a zip file

on a related note, it appears overview structure icons are missing from the zip file, so having those available would sure be nice

Just by looking at the devblog its not just the export collection that changes but also the imageserver. Right now it looks like knowing an asset id won’t he enough to get the graphic but also the category is required?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.