Third Time's the Charm - Brisc Rubal for CSM 16

Brisc Rubal is one of the most important candidates for the CSM that you could ever elect. This man respects all people of all backgrounds, and responds to every inquiry, comment, suggestion or criticism that you can offer. There are few CSM members who could ever be as reliable, productive, and fair as Brisc is, and I think he is the gold standard for what you want in a CSM candidate.

2 Likes

Thanks to Frozen Fallout and the guys over at Guldan Age Stories for letting me sit down with them last night. You can watch the interview here.

1 Like

Yeah, yeah, that’s great I guess.

But how big will my stimulus check be if I vote for this guy?

$1.05, the price of freedom.

3 Likes

Brisc for potus 2024 :grinning:

1 Like

DTM135 has been doing CSM interviews. As I noted above, I sat down with him earlier this week on twitch. If you missed it, you can check the video out here.

1 Like

Good luck Brisc,
I will be voting for you despite my concerns.
And thank you for what you did address from my set of uncomfortable questions.
Wishing us all well.

I hope you’ll consider joining me, Phantomite, Maldavius, Jurius Doctor, Xtrasquishy, Orin “It’s a Taco” Borider, and two CSM candidates to be named later for DTM135’s CSM16 ROYALE, a first of it’s kind showdown between CSM candidates live on Twitch.tv on May 8th and 20:00 EVE time, 4 PM Eastern Freedom Time.

Looking forward to hanging with the boys and stomping Phantomite AKA Mr. Coca Cola, in a head to head contest.

See you then!

1 Like

Dashing good looks aren’t a requirement for CSM candidacy but Brisc brings them to the table anyway, he has earned my vote.

1 Like

Brisc Rubal, the man who said he would rid us of the red plague (he did !), the level headed representative who at least tries to look at possible issues from different angles and is mostly free from bias, also the show host who cares about stuffed monkeys and his boss’ fish, the warrior who doesn’t even blink let alone sheds salt (in public) when he loses a capital ship, the eve player who communicates even with his most dire in-game enemies in a respectful way, the traveler who didn’t get to travel to Iceland for an entire year (!), and last but not least, one of a few who made an effort communicating back from the CSM to us …
… that man gets my vote (again).

4 Likes

you have my vote!

2 Likes

This guy is talking a lot of sense. 10/10 would recommend.

2 Likes