Ticker support 2022

Yes im opening this post because it deserves to be heard…

i red ALL OF WHAT PEOPLE SAID ABOUT TICKER SUPPORT
and ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED

you dont want any new corps to be created? you wish to make it difficult for players to create a corp FINE no one will join your corps.
if you wanna prevent people from creating a corp then go ahead.

i legit just watched some people put a bot up to spam codes from different types of tickers and then use them up like drinking water so no one could actually get a ticker even if they tried every single 5 digit combination they could.

and that included . _ and -

you guys dont care about new people trying to make corps. but the staff do… i highly vote they delete old corps and move on to the future because its not fair to hold a game back because of a history thats long gone.

its not fair all of us has to sit there and learn about a history of a gamer thats not even on the game anymore

i get its tragic, or sad, or fun,
or happy or angry or what ever
we know you cared good for you!! we wanna create a corp and make friends! not live on in a endless shadow!

maybe we wanna do our own thing and actually have fun with the game!

if you remove this post thats fine ill make another until someone or ANYONE adds a way for people to have more tickers or unlocks more tickers for people!

I say they add 1 more digit

you can do 4

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.