Time for a new member of the CCL team

If you’re gonna trope, trope right.

The default scream is the Wilhelm Scream, it’s used in Star Wars, Toy Story and a few hundred other things.

You’re already there, they lied to us all.

2 Likes

Spoken like a person that didn’t watch the stream today.

1 Like

Interesting…

I shall remedy that situation.

1 Like

That scream has a name?? I always wondered why it was reused in everything.

1 Like

Yep, once you know about it you hear it everywhere and it’s a weird bit of trivia that comes in handy once in a while; it’s a regular in pub quiz nights.

1 Like

The usual group scream where they all go “OH!” is also a stock sound effect.

2 Likes

I gotta say your last position as Bug Hunter in ECAID is a much more important position compared to moderating this toxic mess of a forum. Personally I think the forums should be moderated by CCP employees, not by volunteers from the playerbase who may have ulterior motives for pursuing that position.

Unlike the current team of moderators, I sincerely hope you can remain unbiased and enforce the Forum Rules equally among all posters.

Good luck on your new career as CCL ISD Forum Moderator.

2 Likes

DMC. Haters gonna hate.

2 Likes

Xeux,

1 Like

Oh my turn!

Welcome!!!

Now thats over, what type of ISD will you be?

• Will you follow in Dorrim’s footsteps and indulge in moderation bias
    or
  • Will you follow another relative newbie like Arranoth, and hide discussions in the wrong forums in order to prevent debate

Hopefully neither, but time will tell :smiley:

image Ban the Dots! The END is Nigh!

1 Like

So I saw the stream after I got home from work. The trolling did not live up to my expectations or meet my standards of excellence. I very much regret not being there to continue doing the Eggplant Goddess’s work. I sincerely apologize to ISD for failing to contribute to their moderation workload. I will look forward to compensating for my absence in other ways.

Work on those deltoids, Dorrim… you’re going to have to tug that tightrope I walk on even tighter… as for Chuggy… let’s see if I can have him disappear from the forums more quickly than I did formerly-Lord Arranoth…

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode Stamp of Toleration2

1 Like

i imagine he does that quite a bit

I missed you in chat, maybe next time

I hope your moderating efforts will be filled with professionalism and many times you will make the forums a place where discussion can be carried out, undisturbed by bad posters who spread hostility towards fellow community members.

I am looking forward to many just and deserved bans and silences for regular and occasional posters, for those who really post like they want to be removed from discussion. :partying_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the Madhouse. Please deposit your sanity in the compactor just inside the door.

1 Like

Why did you remove the BH in your name? What did it mean in the first place?

Now I need to go and fix my meme…

Bug hunter. He’s not a bug hunter anymore

1 Like

Arh, makes sense.

The BH referred to the Bug Hunter team (ECAID) - which i am no longer part of

I wish the opposite. Please be a biased and inconsistent ISD. Can I be one of your favorites? Please?