Tips for the New Forums

Hi guys.

I hope this post will be of some use to you as you adjust to using our new forums.

• Do you feedback or suggestions for the community team? If so post it here #feedback

• To see the keyboard shortcuts press ?.

• If you have not started the tutorial yet, you should do so now. To do so:

1. Click on your character portrait on the navigation bar.
    2. Look for the ‘greetings’ message from Disco Bot.
    3. Bookmark the post from Disco Bot
  • To start the advanced tutorial type @discobot start advanced user, in your private channel with the bot.

• Want to keep certain sticky posts at the top? No problem go to your account settings and go to the notification page. Un-tick the bottom check box, click save. You will need to log out of the forums, and then log back in again.

• Don’t forget that you can change your notification settings for each thread, forum section and tag in your preferences menu.

Can you think of something else that we should add to this list? Reply to this thread and let me know.

3 Likes

A way to turn the profanity filter off would be neat.

1 Like

The fact that pressing ? brings up the list with shortcuts should be in this list, I think.

I could have sworn I put that in there. I will do so at downtime :slight_smile:

Its rather confusing to see the general section that is full of topics from different subsections.

1 Like

Hi please send your feedback to the #feedback section. This is where CCP will be looking for your input. This thread is intended to be a quick reference list of hints for pilots.

If you want to show your Corp/Alliance name, go to Preferences > Profile > About Me and type in there.

When you click on your avatar within a post, it will appear underneath. Try it with my avatar in this post.

Can you write in there how to start the advanced tutorial? I couldn’t figure it out yet.

I have just added that information for you.

1 Like

Stop censoring us ■■■■.

Feature Previews & Feedback

Continuing to Necro will result in action against you. Closed.

1 Like