Some Getting Use To

This is a bit of a weird experience but I guess it’s because I got so use to the old forums it’s a bit jarring.

2 Likes

I’ve found it quite easy to adapt to, and I’m an old man.

I’m sure in a few months the old (newish) forums will seem like a distant memory.

3 Likes

At the end of the day, change is change and it takes some getting used to. Personally I use the forums regularly so I am happy with the changes, it makes my life easier.

Give it time and you will get there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there any way to change the contrast or the text colors?

Yes itll take some time but itll be alright. Just gotta find everything and database it in my old skulls grey matter.

To my knowledge there is no way to change the theme of the site (Background/Foreground Colour).

If you go to this page, section you can give CCP feedback (https://meta.eveonline.com/c/feedback) on the new forums. This is the best place for them to see that sort of feature suggestion or request.

Well, it seems that the EvilSpaceNun needs to give her blessings! Hehehe, I do agree it will take some getting used to, heck even at my grand old age I can still se pretty darn good LOL!, Good job CCP, hopefully more improvements on the way :):):slight_smile:

If you have not done so already, I would recommend that you complete the forum tutorial.

To do so,

1. Click on your user image on the navigation bar.
  2. Go to your ‘disco bot’ greeting.
  3. Follow the Disco Bot’s instructions in your welcome message to start the tutorial.
1 Like

This is the exact same layout Gearbox has been using, I’m already sort used to it even if I haven’t been to their forums recently :3

I want blob emoji tho :disappointed:

1 Like

Already done, but thanks for letting me know. It was a bit funny to interact with at least.[quote=“ISD_Stall, post:7, topic:4706, full:true”]
If you have not done so already, I would recommend that you complete the forum tutorial.

To do so,

Click on your user image on the navigation bar.
Go to your ‘disco bot’ greeting.
Follow the Disco Bot’s instructions in your welcome message to start the tutorial.
[/quote]

1 Like

I was expecting the new forums to be awful when they were announced and we heard what they were based on. I’m glad to be disappointed.

3 Likes

I’m really enjoying these new forums. And I was really impressed with the “?” feature. I have to applaud whoever designed these forums.

3 Likes