To the residents of the Intaki and Eugales Systems

Ishukone does happen to be the parent Corporation of many Caldari. Myself included. And many of us are entirely proud of the conduct of our Corporation and the actions of our CEOs, both current and previous.

4 Likes

Exactly as it should be, pride in oneā€™s Mega is a strength and testament to what all Caldari should strive for.

1 Like

If only all Intaki Capsuleer in New Eden could band together to form Free Intakiā€¦

3 Likes

Excuse me, sir, but ā€œFree Intaki?ā€ Intaki, as led by its sovereign form of government the Intaki Assembly, is already a member state of the Gallente Federation which allows its members all the freedom they could wish for as long as they abide by the Federal Charter. Intaki is as ā€œfreeā€ now as it will ever be.

I commend Captain Ashterothi for his efforts and the efforts of Aideron Robotics in trying to secure Intaki from encroaching State Protectorate forces. Why StatePro has such an intense desire to remain in control of the system after Lai Dai already raided Intaki Prime and got what they wanted from the Intaki people is perplexing. My hats off to you, Mr. Ashterothi, and every other member of the FDU and Federation military fighting to keep us safe from outsiders with malevolent intent.

I will make moves to request that my member state consider some donations to the ongoing militia war effort. I will contact you directly if these negotiations pan out anything worthwhile.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.