Top killer of Federal Navy Academy

Today zKill recalculated the ranking of my corp FNA and made my all time number 1 status official. :grin: A goal to reach I planned ~3 years ago. :checkered_flag: No killboard padding, just genuine fleet and solo kills. Now I have to think what can be next ā€¦ :thinking:

24 Likes

Gratz on accomplishing your goal.

1 Like

Not bad, and quite a nice goal to aim for. :+1:

What fleets did you join mostly? Spectre Fleet, Bombers Bar and such, I assume?

Sadly Iā€™m very uncreative about personal goals. But since I finished the skills for a black ops not too long ago, I might try and get a good kill with such a thingā€¦ one day.

2 Likes

Very impressive, Gz!

1 Like

Thanks!

Regarding fleets ā€¦ BB, Spectre, ā€¦ in last three years mostly Stille Gewalt and later the Holy Cookie / Salt Farmers public fleets. I really miss the Monday roams, but the German NPSI community folded with key people leaving the game or moving on to other areas. So Iā€™m doing solo stuff nowadays.

2 Likes

when I hear about pvp in eve ā€œhow great I amā€ I shudder as when I check the persons stats they were in fleets of 50+ ā€œugā€ but checking your stats I yield a very hearty well done mostly solo or small fleets awesome work

1 Like

IMO NPC corps should occasionally go to war with each other.
Itā€™s perfectly fitting for say Native Fresh Food to have a beef with Aliastra once in a while.

Well doneā€¦even if you are one of those decadent frogsā€¦ :wink:

Wellā€¦perhaps organizer Tipa might give it a go?

2 Likes

Oh, Very nice! Congrats!

1 Like

I am sufficiently impressed - congratulations!
Whatā€™s your favourite ship to fly solo?

1 Like

Nice one

1 Like

Frankly speaking, Iā€™m lazy, and canā€™t offer the passion and dedication the FC job needs ā€¦ people burn out in that role.

Different, currently I fly Hecate a lot, Loki for the heavy lifting jobs. The thing is, Iā€™m solo playing only one char, so ease of secure travelling is an important piece to consider. With the Hecate I can just jump Tama or wormholes seeking for kills. Also Hecate performance is not relying too much on implants. When dead, I can just self-destruct home, switch clones and call it a day or grab another one in Jita and jump back into action.

In the past Iā€™ve used different solo ships, Svipul of course (until they killed the mode switch trick), Sabre/Helios/Svipul combo to kill stuff in Thera, Taranis.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s clearly a lie.

3 Likes

congrats.

What advise would you give someone interested in solo/small gang but struggling,

What kinds of ships are good to start out in

1 Like

So, you set a goal and achieved it? Thatā€™s what I call a win in EVE! Congrats!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s great. Congratulations, Tipa Riot !

1 Like

You know ā€œlazyā€ in the sense I optimize my setup to the point where I can login when I come from work, jump into a ship, do stuff, go home, take another ship/clone, do stuff, until I logout. I would hate the logistics to keep up a live somewhere remote or having to rely on alts or other peopleā€™s schedules for those ā€œnon-productiveā€ parts.

@Giddy_McFee You need to find a group to learn from, play different fleet roles. Go on fleets with Spectre and BB, or join a corp ā€¦ I saw Waffles are back in business and recruiting. For ships, zkill is a very good inspiration what works and what not. Start cheap and try things out. learn the engagement profile by trial and error.

4 Likes

You may want to give the <10 podcast a listen.
Itā€™s clearly aiming for the more seasoned an financially well stated player, but they mention a ton of good resources for inspiration and ideas as well that require not that big of a budget.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.