Got my first kill tonight

I’m sorry if this isn’t the place to post it, but I don’t have a Corp to celebrate with haha.

I returned to Eve maybe two days ago, I’ve played on and off since 2010 (military kept me busy), and tonight, I got my first pvp kill. I will say I did get some help with my fit, but who doesn’t steal fits?
The feeling is amazing, so many times I’ve tried to PVP and went in to this thinking I was gonna get blown up like every other time, but when the other ships hull was lower then mine and still dropping I just couldn’t believe it.
That’s all o7

13 Likes

Pvp kills are the best drug ever. No side effects

2 Likes

Nice work!

Awesome! :smiley:

Great job! Welcome to the addiction.

Okay now that you’re set in, go kill 1b worth of ships, and probably i go crazy and send half of that amount to you :grin:

Congratulations

Do you have a KM?

He does, and you can find it, but I’m not sure if we’re allowed to post KMs or not. There used to be a rule that forbid it, because CCP didn’t want to give the impression they were allowing people (the person who lost the ship) to be picked on (or something along those lines).

But if you look up the OP on Eve Who and follow the link to ZKill I think you’ll be able to see which one is being referenced.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

Your experience with drugs is limited :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I don’t see anything to be proud of?

Nothing to be a douchebag about, either.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.