Total Mayhem - 100% PvP - Small Gang - Sniggerdly (Pandemic Legion) Affiliate

If we seem like the corp for you, please join our Public Discord to talk to a Recruiter!

Still Recruiting! Come chat with our recruiters to see if Total Mayhem is the corp for you.

Total Mayhem is recruiting, speak with our Recruiters in our Public Discord to learn more!

Looking for more PvP focused pilots!

Come join us today! Lots of stuff to shoot at.

Total Mayhem is still manufacturing murder machines to unleash upon the universe in a diabolical scheme to literally flood the cosmos with the tears shed by the lamentations of their victims.

On a side note, we’re recruiting the next batch of youngling murder machines.

We’ll teach you, don’t worry. On a serious note, I was a PvP instructor for years, and had great success training some really amazing pilots. Maybe you’ll be the pilot I talk about for the next 10 years that I take pride in training.

Fly dangerous o7

Join our Public Discord to find out how you can bring Total Mayhem to your foes!

Looking to challenge yourself and grow as a PvP Pilot? Feel free to drop by our Public Discord to talk to a recruiter!

Still recruiting pilots with a desire to play Eve outside of the Blue Donut! Stop by our Public Discord today to talk to a Recruiter!

Do you enjoy playing EVE and looking for a way to take your game to the next level? We accept newcomers with 10m+ SP and veterans alike, as long as your willing to learn and improve. Come learn from us or show off your expertise. Join our Public Discord to chat and ask questions.

Still recruiting pilots with a desire to play Eve outside of the Blue Donut! Stop by our Public Discord today to talk to a Recruiter!

‘Taps mic’ Uh hey guys, we’re pretty rad and you can be rad too, join our discord and have a little chat about it!

If you no longer want to be an F1 monkey and want to experience some nice small gang flying waddle on over to our discord!

Still looking for new PHATites! Join our Public Discord to talk to a Recruiter today!

Hey guys we’re looking for some more upcoming (and people that been at it) small gangers. Pop into our discord and say hello https://discord.gg/h5jGKCM

Still looking for more recruits. Join our Public Discord !

Uhhh, I like killing things, do you l? If so hop on over to our discord today

I’m not saying you should come and check us out but, we like to get dank frags and could always use more guys to do it with us (not too many though small gang FTW)

BUMPITY BUMP

Very fun haha shooty shooty come shooty with us