Total Noob looking for corp

Hello.

I am the ceo of the corporation called East Indian Trading Company (EITC). I am about to make a comeback again to the game and are now trying to get my corporation alive again with it’s old members and potential new once. (you fall into the later category)

I found my old recruitment post here on the forum. I would say that it still Is accurate so feel free to have a read here on this link --> EITC is rec & LF new alliance members .There is quite a few things missing in the post in my opinion but a few things I will add is just this:

1. We wish to end up in null sec and owning our own sov to call home.
  2. We wish to own our own market and sell stuff to other corporations and deliver stuff to them.
  3. Think that our corporation is like a real life company that develops their workers and give benefits and so on. But that we are a tight connected corp and you will not be a cog in a machine but a cog in a machine if you get the point?.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask. This is a corp that works and we have a system that works but is still under development. (will always be)

1 Like