Tractor Drone

I think the MTU breaks all manner of physics. I also think “wrecks” are a shadow of their former self, and more closely resemble a mass of random floating debris.

3 Likes

No more so than bumping. I figured it up one time and the mass and speed of a Vagabond with an MWD at 18 km/s is the equivalent of getting hit by a comet…

2 Likes

For those who were against bumping and wanted the bumper to take damage I was all for it. I’ll just use my relatively cheap Vagabond to instantly disintegrate your multi-billion ISK Orca instead…

1 Like

I swear, sometimes it sure feels like it…

Some of us had worked out your evil plan ahead of time…

starwars-hyperspace-506171145

A girl can dream~

Frigate and Hull Tank Superiority!

Arguably the most egregious scene in Star Wars history, but given who is at the helm, it’s par for the course…

1 Like

I’m just saying.

Ramming is fun.

I would ram pirates with a skiff or my porpoise jacked up with an MWD.

I’m all for turning mining ships, haulers and industrials into luddic jihadist technicals toyota trucks

star-destroyer-crash

2 Likes

Suicide Skiffs. You got my vote…

2 Likes

A cheer went up in the theatre when she bit it…

1 Like

Seriously.

I miss the old days of EVE when ships had quirky bonuses and strange fitting stats.

I’m not a fan of the homogenous nature of ships now. Not to get off track.

I wish we could make sidegrade Tech 1.5 BPC ships of every possible ships, the same way we can make Abyssal Mods. Make it like a Corporation Research project to spit out ships with +/- modifiers. Imagine a rifter with a drone bay and bandwith hahaha

More creative Rigs too! I love StarSector and turning freighters into battle freighters and ■■■■. EVE needs some expirementation again. Its become too safe and samey. Haulers with teeth, even more than the upwell haulers hahah!

I like Eve Frontier as a concept and see some of these ideals in it, but VERY SUS’D out by the cryptobro ■■■■ with it.

1 Like

Also.

Does EVE even have lore on hypervelocity kill vehicles or FTL Cruise missiles?

Honestly with how the lore is going, anyone could just open a fractal rift on a planet and vaporize it with black radiation.

We are still using chemical thrust missiles and primered auto cannon ammo, so I doubt it.

1 Like

Yeah. If anything: KEEP IT SIMPLE

1 Like

Oh Dear 8-pound, 6-ounce, newborn infant Jesus… This went off topic fast .

Lets not try to put real physics in this game alright? It’s obvious it isnt all there..

2 Likes

Does it ever not?

1 Like

I mean.. not that bad… someone tried to debate physics on a video game that obviously physics dont exist and wow…

I apologize for derailing. I swear I don’t work for DERAIL.

anyways a tractor drone would be an awesome utility drone. More plausible than a tractor beam.

I mean.. both plausible… yes maybe make the drones a tad bigger lmao

If a 5m3 drone can salvage a wreck a 5m3 drone can grudgingly drag a wreck along…