Tranquility DDoS - 2020/05/03-08

Dced while in abyssal. First, drones didn’t respond. Uh-oh! Then, disconnected, Log-in. Wow! I’m still alive! well, Gila is a cloaky ship now, i can’t see it. Well, anyway if I can get the f*** outta here asap. DCed again. log in again, now, everything is invisible, I can’t see the Gila, the rats, drones, gate, nothing. Well, I suppose that the skill in the abyssal event has ended for me. It’s a pity to still keep paying for a service like this, i think.

1 Like

Massive lag spike then disconnected and now unable to connect. Can we get some sort of statement from CCP about what’s going on? Played for 7 years and only rarely experienced things like this. Resubbed last week after a few years away and nearly every day this week there’s been connection issues/DDOS. Has it been like this for awhile or did I come back at a bad time?

Very bad timing

UPDATE 14:20

We have experienced some disconnections and players may have difficulty logging in. We’re tracking down the cause, please bear with us.

You CCP guys should make a new term for the current state of Tranquility: Online-ish

4 Likes

We had issues a while back as well but its been working properly since then. Dont worry, give them a bit time to sort stuff out.

Attribution in Cyberspace (pun intended), good luck guys. I would check the spam email folder to find an extortion email and hand that over to the appropriate prosecutor.

I’m rooting for the CCP blue team and give me a call if you need digital forensics help :wink:

need money

Do we know where the Ddos is coming from at least ?

I haven’t experienced the Disconnection in Eve Online since my joining in Eve.But today i cant login into game and even if i login then it just kept me Disconnecting me from the server.

maybe from Internet … :smiley: :red_circle:

3 Likes

the world wide web

The 17 Years of EVE event is going to be interesting :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I have not been able to login today not even one time so it must be bad…

“oppsss i’m… crashed againn” ccp celebrate birthday with Britney Spear?

What happens to the connection?

I try to connect, but it tells me, connection lost

mhhh have you read the title’s topic at least? <>

3 disconnets in the last hour (connecting from central Europe) … Maaaybe it was not a good idea to make PVE content that requires a 100% stable connection (abyssal sites)?

thats because the koreans bought these supercheapo serverhamsters.