[RESOLVED] Tranquility Emergency Restart - 2020/06/10

Hello everyone,

Tranquility nodes have experienced an issue and we had to issue an emergency shutdown. The server is now back online and we are closely monitoring the health of Tranquility before letting everyone back in.

I apologize for this inconvenience and will keep you updated in this thread on how things are going.

13 Likes

UPDATES:

21:35
Everything has returned to the normal levels and Pilots can safely continue their adventure. If you have lost a ship due to the emergency restart, please reach out to our heroes from the customer support department who will be able to assist you with a reimbursement.

We are going to continue monitoring the situation. Please do let us know if you are experiencing any further issues. Thank you o7

21:20
Some of the health graphs are still not where we would want them to be. Our team is investigating the cause and working on stabilizing the situation. Thanks for being patient, everyone.

21:06
Tranquility has now been brought back online and is accepting connections. Not everything seems to be in the clear just yet, so please proceed with caution.

3 Likes

Is it a DDos atack?

That’s a negative.

1 Like

Do we know who opened the door to the hamster cage? Or how many have escaped?

13 Likes

im back in eve!It works

hmm… can someone tell me what tranquility nodes mean?

Hi, Team.

Old returning vet. Login black screen and authentication problems just as this happened, any assistance please?

eve server restarted or crashed

CCP has multiple hamsters running the servers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

EDENCOM is trying to save Carrou by hacking, these bastards. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Someone lost the check to pay the electric company :0

TQ is a cluster of blade servers, nodes are a collection of these blades.

1 Like

OK, who tripped over the power cord?

5 Likes

ok thx 4 the info :scream:

Servers up, no chat though, Are some of thes eissues due to this chat server that has not been rigth since implemented?

EDIT: Chat came back

Tranquility has now been brought back online and is accepting connections. Not everything seems to be in the clear just yet, so please proceed with caution.

5 Likes

how i can recover my damage i was in absyall

thanks Dopamine

Corporation chat malfunction for the moment