Trigger Happy. Is Seeking PvP Corporations

“A Utopian Alternative To Contemporary Society In New Eden.”

Trigger Happy is a EUTZ Null Security PvP alliance.

The founding corps of Trigger Happy. where unhappy with the current null-sec landscape and big bloc warfare. As such we are taking the risk to form our own alliance and play the game the way we want to play it, not how null-sec blocs want us to play it.

We are not aiming to be the next big blob or the next big empire. We are aiming to make eve enjoyable, fun and to ensure our members can sustain themselves ISK wise in between PvP. Members are always our first focus.

We are currently seeking like minded corps that just want to play eve with a primary focus on PvP over PvE. We promise No Blues, No NIPS, No NAPS, No BLOB, No Empire.

If you are interested in joining our alliance and helping us build something new in New Eden they please contact Kendarr ingame or on discord Kendarr#0653

Thank you.

1 Like

Still looking for some start up corps that want to take the plunge and join us.

offering an utopian alternative to contemporary society in new eden :wink:

We are growing and still seeking new corps to join us and make this game fun again. We offer all the normal ■■■■ every other null sec alliance does minus the blue standings with the universe (including nips/naps).

We are growing and still seeking new corps to join us.

still seeking new corps to join us.

New corps welcome :slight_smile:

We have just accepted 2 new corps to the alliance. If your interested in a pvp focused alliance please hit me up.

Trigger Bump.

We are still bumping this

Bump!

We have grow abit since my last post. we are still seeking to grow further.

Still seeking corporations to join

We are still seeking new corps that want to join and help us build this alliance into something credible in nullsec. If you are interested please come and talk to me.

http://timeline.triggerhappy.space

We are seeking new corps to join us in Tribute and get in on the fun.

We are seeking new corps to join us.

http://timeline.triggerhappy.space

We are seeking corporations.

Bump!

Bump!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.