Triglavian Invasion Chapeter 3 Rollout - general lore, story, content and game-play discussion 2020.05.26

So the Triglavian Invasion - Chapter 3 is finally upon us. What a thrilling and exciting ride it was so far! I, for one, appreciate and like the content and story-telling.
So what do you guys think of the new Chapter 3 content? Was it what you expected? Are you satisfied or disappointed? And beyond the story, are there any bugs? Feel free to discuss this new phase in EVE: Online’s development here.
Dev-blog link:

Adrian Vexier - “Stay safe and fly dangerous!”

2 Likes

Rollout completed in 30 minutes. Let’s see now… I have a feeling this is going to be brutal.

Armour now has sensible names.

And a few buffs.

Noice

First images from the agency and welcome screen:

1 Like

Those Edencom Orcas / Trig autominers from hoboleaks, are they RW 2.0? That’d be pretty cool.

Is it just me or do the three bullet points look like they are something on a wipeboard in a meeting room in CCP

seems the Emerging Conduits are done and out. was about time, they were a cash cow.

A bit disappointed, just standard shooting rats, all focussed in a few overcrowded systems. Looks like not much in for solo players, I can’t stand group PvE.

Was just watching a bit cloaked. Will trigs still engage you in these systems even with (new) standing 0? At least they show red, and Edencom white. Can you make trigs become friendly?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.