Trying to get back Into Eve Looking for new Home Blops Focus!

Hey @Drunken_Cloaky

I think our corp Filthy Peasants maybe a good fit for you.

We’re a lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re an established corp that has been around for many years with active leadership and a great FC team who work hard to get us good fights. We’re most active in the US TZ but also have an active EU and AU TZ on weekends. Filthy Peasants is an RL-first corp that does not have any activity requirements other than to join fleets if you’re available at the time.

Our typical ops include subcap roams, gate camps, blops drops, capital hunting, and the occasional structure offensive/defensive timer. We have doctrine ships available on contracts and a corp run JF program to get your stuff from highsec. We also actively scan our system for wormholes for logistics and potential roam targets.

Finally we have all the same PvE opportunities available in lowsec as most 0.0 alliance. While we don’t have system upgrades we do have plenty of high value moons to mine for personal income or your choice of ratting, missions, exploration, or piracy to make isk.

Welcome back to EVE! Check out our killboard below and join our public channel Open Filth in game to have a chat with us. You may also convo/mail me when you’re available.

1 Like