TSSOC is recruiting! - Null sec - PVP - PVE - Indy - The works!

Fantastic group of pilots in TSSOC, come and meet them!

TSSOC is looking for Pilots who want to experince all aspect of Null … must be willing to explode in your ship!

TSSOC is looking for pilots… are you interested?

come visit our discord and say hi!

TSSOC is looking for new pilots, interested?

Visit our ingame channel: “TSSOC Recruitment”

or Pop into our discord https://discordapp.com/invite/P3b8qSy

Come on in and say hi!

TSSOC is Looking for Null Pilots

Interests must include… Blowing up ships, and Getting blown up!

Pop by our discord and say hi!

TSSOC recruitment is open to Pilot who want to experience Null, and fly with a great alliance!

come check us out

Looking to get into Null? Want to get into alliance fleet and sigs?

TSSOC offers all aspect of Null life, We are a no BS, laid back family, 10 years and going strong!

I have recently joined TSSOC roughly 30 days ago and never felt more at home than before coming from a rough 2 year break they have helped me get back up to new game mechanics and NULL is where everyone should be at!

Thanks,
Elisabeth Farmer

2 Likes

Looking to get into Null? Want to get into alliance fleet and sigs?

TSSOC offers all aspect of Null life, We are a no BS, laid back family, 10 years and going strong!

Shamless bump…

CCP may be encouraging CHAOS but we aren’t! :sunglasses:

1 Like

TSSOC is home. We have a few empty rooms just waiting for you to join us.

1 Like

Everybody is welcome no matter who you are or where you’re from.

3 years and a half with TSSOC family still is going strong.

Friendly, encouraging and helpful are the best three words to describe my space family.

Maxtuno Stone

1 Like

After a bad experience in an other alliance and as a renter in other part of new eden TSSOC gave me a warm welcome. After only a few weeks i feel at home! Im learning new doctrine and tactics… They went out of there way (literaly) to help me move in with all my stuff and make me and my friends fell like were part of the FAMILY! There is plenty of social, industrial and pvp stuff to do here! I was so proud to be part of TSSOC after a few days of being in corp when they gave without hesitation there own KeepStar they were ready to anchor after a year and a half of hard labor to help the war effort! THE SOUL STAR, TEST new forwad stadging! If you want to refresh your eve experience and find one of the best bunch of capsuleer, take a leap of faith and join TSSOC

1 Like

TSSOC is looking for well rounder pilots, and offers a great balance of PVE and PVP

come and have a look!

Do you like To PvP, do you also like to PvE?

TSSOC is looking for well rounded pilots who like to do it all, We offer all aspects of Null life

Come and say Hi

TSSOC is Looking for more Pilots!

Great corp full of well rounded pilots with years of experience, Offering all aspects of Null life

Pop by and say hi!

TSSOC does it all, come have a look

TSSOC is a friendly bunch of players, we do all sorts of things from PVE to PVP and everything in between.
We help each other and are also social active on mumble.

I’m about 9 months in and I am still enjoying it, I also have a few real life friends playing in the corp.

Come by and have a look!

1 Like