Two Players Looking For WH/NS Large Corp (Please Read)

Hello,

My friend and I are newer players (although my friend is quite good) and we have been lving in a wormhole with a decent group of people for some time, doing the rounds and growing fat. We are looking for another Wormhole corp that preferrably has a C3 Static, but most importantly friendly people who aren’t super interested in “kill boards” over fun and exploration!

We are interested in all avenues of the game, from fleeting up for pvp all the way to general ratting and route scanning for the corp. We are interested in a larger community, preferably with some Australian players, or players closer to that timezone, as that is where we are from.

Basically, friendly people, the opportunity to learn, earn and grow with a nice community that lives inside a good WH or decent NS area.

1 Like

Althow we are no wh we are nullsec
plz come to our discord and talk to one of our recruiters.

You Are Welcome With us :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi there,

I think we can offer just what you’re looking for in null sec, good space, decent bunch of people to hang out with and we are looking at playing with a wormhole so you may also get to continue that side of eve as well.

Hit me up for a convo in game - Beware Dogs - or on Discord
Lisselle
Running with Dogs

Hey, Gidelia
Come check us out!
I think we have what you are looking for! plus we have a few EUTZers!
we are a small group of dudes but super competent in our gameplay and we love to chill on coms and play some eve while hanging out.
Hope to hear from you, See you in space!
-Jaded

Your first mistake was asking people to read.

Everyone just sees “looking for corp” and copy pastes their some routine. Some advice, dont join people looking to get fat with just numbers :wink:
Good luck and hope you find what you’re looking for.

Looking to be spooky and scary? Looking for a place to fit in?

At Almost Dangerous (Wolves Amongst Strangers Alliance), we believe everyone has a place on our Killboard !

We live in a non-effect C5/C5 wormhole with a growing AU time zone and a stable EU and US time zone. We are looking for experienced pilots to join our ranks in making wormhole space almost dangerous.

Initiative, humor and a willingness to get straight into combat are our core values.

What we can offer you:

➭ PVP
➭ Training and advice for new pilots, new FCs and fleet combat
➭ Static C5 connection
➭ A wardec free experience
➭ Industrial facilities for enterprising pilots
➭ Decent PI
➭ A very social group to have fun and talk with

What we expect from you:

➭ The ability to fly atleast one of the listed ships from both shield AND armor doctrines:

• Armor: Leshak, Guardian, Damnation
  • Shield: Nighthawk, Loki
    ➭ Interest in making J-Space more fun and content rich
    ➭ Willingness to train into corp doctrine ships over time
    ➭ Self-sufficiency
    ➭ Laid-back attitude
    ➭ Full ESI
    ➭ 50+ Million SP

Communication needed:

➭ TeamSpeak (main voice coms)
➭ Discord

If you’re interested, come and talk to us in our in-game public channel “Almost Dangerous Public” or join our public chat on Discord: Almost Dangerous Public !

Our recruiters are:

US-TZ:
HillofMoney
Liam Europa
Koryitsu

EU-TZ:
Nishius Khurelem
Mai Stormheart
Luna Valen

AU-TZ:
Dark Hoshino

Hello Gidelia Rae,

First off, it’s heartening to see fellow wormholers who value the spirit of camaraderie, exploration, and the sheer fun of EVE over mere killboard stats. Your ethos aligns closely with ours at Cryptopia.

While we do not currently operate out of a hole with a C3 static, the essence of wormhole life is unpredictability and adaptation. Our C2 PI hole gets all kinds of connections, and with members like you, we could very well explore and thrive in a range of scenarios.

It’s noteworthy to mention that we’re not a large entity - yet. Our vision is growth, not just in numbers but in shared experiences and learning. And here’s a personal note - I’m located in the AU timezone! Your preference for an Australian presence resonates with me, and I’m certain you and your friend would feel right at home with Cryptopia.

From PvP skirmishes to deep space exploration, from ratting to mapping out routes for the corp, we offer a plethora of activities, ensuring there’s something for everyone. Our emphasis is always on community, learning, and having a good time together.

Come and chat with us in our Cryptopia public channel or delve deeper into our vision on Discord at [CYPTA] Cryptopia. I believe together we can build a vibrant community within the enigmatic realms of J-space.

Hoping to journey alongside you and your friend in the vast expanse of New Eden.

Warm regards,
Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia

The Brass Monkey Syndicate [BMSY], a proud member of the Winter Coalition, is a tight knit group of US TZ pilots that enjoy PVP and Industrial endeavors within sovereign null space.

Whether New or Old. PVP or Industry focused, we want to welcome you to our Team. Grow with us.

If your new, we will teach you the game mechanics and provide 100 mil of starter funds to begin your 0.0 career. Returning players can expect help in reacclimating to changed game mechanics in our friendly environment. Need to move your gear from there to here? We will assist with cargo capacity, Titan bridges, and or cynos.

In game feel free to message any of the following characters… Shuggington P (main recruiter) or Angus Thunderstruck (helpful minion)

Join our in-game recruitment channel brassmonkeysynd or chat with us via discord by clicking the linky -----> BRASS MONKEY SYNDICATE

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.