Returning player look for corp

I am returning player looking to join a new corp. I have been on and off playing since 2004. Currently looking for a small to me size corp. Who are involved in indy, exploration or wormhole.

Timezone:
USWEST (GMT)

Will not do:
mandatory fleets (weekend warrior only, life has taken over, :frowning: )
No 0.0 alliances or Sov space. I did that already and hated every minute of it.

Hey man check us out, looks like we are what your looking for!

Heyyyyoooo. We are an up and coming wormhole corporation that has a long history in null sec. We got tired of that crap too. We would love to have you! Come check us out: Brewmaster Armada; and feel free to message me on discord: hellbent69420

Hey Elevven
My name is Haconen
I am with the Dystopian Angels.
We are a PvP NullSec Corp that Operates in AllSec and WH space.
We also have a strong Indy arm with multiple Moons and Structures for Production and Reactions .
Our TZs are primarily UKTZ & USTZ , with a solid core for AUSTZ like myself.
We like to treat the Corp as a place to Meet up , to get EVE task done, get some kills, make lots of Isk and to chat with others.

We fly for fun and the thrill of the hunt.

If you are interested, jump into Discord for a chat.

The DA Youtube :

For anymore info, check out our EVE Forums , and if not for the info, stay for the pictures .

Fly Fast Fly Dangerous

Hi Elevven,

If you are looking for a chill group of wormholers that are real-life first and mature, come check us out at Holier Than Thou - C4 US/EU TZs - Join us in J-space! - #42 by Lyor_Vallian

We live in a WH and love exploration, with our members mostly focusing on scanning down the chain, looking for ganks, and huffing gas for our fledgling industry.

We have a lot of players like you that have played on and off and older, I really think we fit the bill. Let us know if youd like to chat, and if not, see you in space!

o7

hello im part of a new lowsec corp down in khanid that is part of the darwinsm alliance. also weekend warriors,if ya dont mind a new corp just starting out join my discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ] - No Life like Null Life -

Discover the rich content and deep social bonds of the 0.0 experience. We offer training and access to the highest end content available in New Eden. Become part of a gaming family that stretches back to the dawn of Eve. Join a rich tradition of combat pranks, territorial wars and, in general, causing as much trouble as we can, wherever we go.

• Come be a part of gaming history! Join an ancient nullsec Corp whose history stretches back to 2003.

• Newbros/Returning/Olds welcome, all can apply.

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning the Southeast of New Eden.

• Open boarders with all coalitions space.

• 20 years of knowledge and experience to help elevate your game.

• MANDATORY:

+|| Have microphone and comms software (Teamspeak, Mumble, Discord)||

• ||PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard. Must be willing and able to kill.||

• ||Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).||

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: Archmage1006
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies