[UK] 135M Pilot looking for a home

Returning from a 6 month break and looking for somewhere to call home.

• UK
  • 135M SP
  • Microphone + the usual programs
  • Interested in PVP, Ratting, Industry, DED Sites, Moon Mining
  • Willingness to train into doctrine fits

Looking for

• ISK making opportunities
  • PVP Fleets
  • EUTZ
  • Industry

No goon corps, I’m blacklisted.

The Legion of Heathens has cookies. And the rest of all that. We have players grouped in three different tz so there is always someone on.

Discord:NyxSilence#6150

Hey Ben Okel, Sent you an in-game mail, feel free to drop by the Discord to chat and meet the guys.

Hey Friend!

Would you be interested in wormholes? Were a UK corp, focusing on small gang stuff.

Pagids Legion

We average numbers between 5-10, been growing steadily while retaining a great corp culture having a lot of jokes and keeping the game light hearted.

If you want a chat or want to know more, head over to our Discord :slight_smile:

Welcome back, Ben!

I’m Cephelange (Ceph), lead recruiter for Aegis Reforged, and I think we may be a good place for you to call home.

We’re based in the Immensea region, and are a valued member of the AARP (Already Replaced) Alliance. We, as part of the FIR.RE coalition, successfully fought off the Imperium (and allies) push into our region.

Our corp has folks from NA, EU, and even Oz TZs; our members pursue PvP, PvE, mining (we have a pretty decent corp moon, and there are alliance moon mining ops), and industry.

If this sounds of interest to you, please have a look at our recruiting post for the full details.

I do hope you find a corp that matches your goals/interests, and to hear from you soon.

hello
we are a corp located in scalding pass. join our discord and see if we are a fit for you.

I played in wormholes for many years. While fun I’m not really interested in returning. My playtime isn’t what it used to be.

1 Like

Welcome back Ben Okel

If you can consider a pvp orientated alliance that operates from Pochven please have a look at our latest recruitment banner below. There you can get an idea of what we do and whatnot

Or you can see our latest vid below

Hope to hear from you

cheers
prim

Morning mate, be interested to hear your story, reach out via our Discord in the link below, be nice to have another Brit on board.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.