Unable to Leave Corporation - a potential bug that is being exploited

Looking at all the data, the most plausible explanation to me is that you are doing something wrong, not that there has been an undiscovered bug in the game preventing you from leaving a corp. Even if that is true, bug reports go to the development team who, even if they do confirm there is an issue, aren’t going to be able to help you leave your corp, only fix the bug. It is Customer Support who will be able to tell you if you are doing something wrong, and even if in the unlikely event there really is a bug, they can still manually remove you from the corp.

Nope. Look, just contact Customer Support using that link I provided (or if you are too paranoid to click on it, go to the main Eve Online webpage and find the link to contact Customer Support) and let them sort you out. It is a Game Master you want to talk to - not some developer via a Bug Report or some other player who has a similar problem but yet still can’t do anything about it.

Nope, I removed all roles from main character and still wasn’t allowed to leave the corporation even after three days.

Go play your ‘behind the scenes’ implications elsewhere.

Quit trolling Im Wreck you because you don’t have anything technological to add to this post.

This is the bug report forum dryson. Please don’t spam it with your trash threads because you dont even know how to work the ingame corp interface… :neutral_face:

Marked as spam.

I have left the same corporation many times before due to a war dec.

Still lying about owning a Ferrari?

ZmL17_s-200x150

1 Like

You know this could of been a genuine bug post and treated as such, but you then specifically targeted another entity for blame. Closed.

~Buldath

9 Likes