Unlike button

If you like something and have nothing to add. Just hit the lil heart. If you don’t like something explain yourself and disregard the heart entirely. I thought the dislike button was re-named to Reply. I’m prolly reading the forums wrong…

The dislike button is that big hamburger at the top of the screen that takes you back to the forum index. Other than that, if you dislike something, and have nothing to say, you dont say anything and you go about reading other topics. If you dislike something, and want a “dislike” button, you CLEARLY have something to say regarding that topic. It’s called hit reply and say “I dislike this.” That’s all it takes.

no parasol i dont have the time nor the patience to log several alts just to try to hide someones post
which they can immediately unhide just by editing btw

i didn’t know that, they should fix that. and i can assure you, i’m not logging in any alts to flag you. so in case you find posts of yours being hidden, maybe you really post stuff people disapprove of.

or, of course, it’s totally not your fault and definitely me using an army of alts and definitely not your fault at all, because you behave perfectly.

good morning, btw! :coffee: so many notifications, so much to read. :point_right::ok_hand: newspapers. :grin:

good to know youre above such petty emotional responses
it would be unhealthy to vent your frustrations in such a futile manner
not to mention
it would be unbecoming of a self declared sociopath

It’s already been said my multiple Developers that they will not be implementing a ‘dislike’ button. This is for several reasons. Typically, they don’t foster a good environment for community discussion.

On top of that, it is a requirement in the forum rules that any criticism is constructive (negative criticism doesn’t help anyone). Dislike buttons don’t really work within those rules.