Upcoming Events

Hi everyone!

This is usually the time of year I start planning the October masquerade and the Yule Ball at L’Amore! Are people still interested in attending? What days are usually suitable?

Edited: Halloween Masquerade is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, October 14 @1900 NEST :slight_smile:

Cheers!

5 Likes

Weekends after 2100 are perfect for me, but since my sleep cycle lines up with precisely nobody in the cluster, I’ll just try to make it at whatever time you decide.

3 Likes

You do have an unusual sleep cycle

4 Likes

I too have an unusual sleep cycle. I’m usually more active at 1200.

2 Likes

I’m interested but commitments may keep me away. I’ll do my utmost to attend.

3 Likes

Miss Raske,

Just one event with lesser attendance during the Alliance Tourney should not make you doubt the appeal of your events in general. Even more so because I can’t imagine that the Tourney was the better experience, so if anyone should be in doubt as to whether they are doing the right thing, it should be those who missed Open Mic Night due to watching this blood sport.

Tuesdays and Wednesdays are most suitable for me.

2 Likes

Thanks. I wasn’t doubting them really, but your words mean a lot :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Early morning NEST and weekends (any time) best for me!

1 Like

Evenings past 19:00, and more realistically weekends at similar times are best for me.

It would be good to go to an event again. It’s been years.

2 Likes

@Maria_Daphiti and @Kalaratiri I hope the time of the Halloween masquerade suits :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.