Upcoming war changes

At first the new changes to the wardec system seem good, but after thinking about it all night at work yesterday I came to a few alarming conclusions: This will actually benefit people who use botting programs tremendously. They’ll be able to create their own corps that will be safe from wardecs while leaving NPC corps for example.

Part of why I returned to eve was just because you could declare war on anyone(almost) at anytime for any reason. When someone is harassing you or just being unpleasant, sometimes the threat of a war could scare competition off for a while.

While I agree that something needs to be done to help smaller corperations to not be wardeced into oblivion, this new system proposed to the devs gives too much power to one side of the future possible conflicts.

I really want to see a more balanced approach toward fixing the system rather than this. It’s just a bad idea.

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Devblog: War Declaration Changes - The War Adjacent to Christmas