Update Item Hanger

My issue with the “Item Hanger” is that when you have multiples of an item and they are stacked, for example Drones, there is no option to De-Stack or separate a certain amount from the stack. If there is a way, I haven’t figured it out yet. It’s the little things that make life easier.

Speaking of making life easier, would be nice to be able to access the “Item & Delivery Hangers” with out having to dock every time. So much time is wasted on “Docking/Un-Docking” with Stations. Fly in Pick-Up/Deliver, Fly out!

Holding ‘Shift’ key and dragging the stack with the mouse does not work?

1 Like

For people like OP there should be a button “divide stack” in right click menu. Then the divided amount could be glued to mouse cursor so can be dropped anywhere.

It does. The OP just didn’t know about it yet.

Holding ‘Shift’ and drag is one option like mentioned above but there is also the option to “Split Stack” in sub-menu (richt click on stacked items) - did you never see it?! :slight_smile:

Nope. Don’t see it.

Sorry, wrong info, i’m sure there was such an option but i cant find it anymore, lol
(maybe only in Corp Hangar.…?)

OK, just found it, the option is active, for the items-list, when you’re creating a contract.
This is the way you can use it for your Hangar: https://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=1446449

Very useful for splitting things remotely and/or organizing multiple hangars.

1 Like

Rather cumbersome when you can just use the shift option, but handy if you need to change stacks remotely. Thanks for the link.

1 Like

It took me embarrassingly long to figure out shift-drag. As a rookie I did it through contracts for a long time. I’d support a split stack option in the right-click menu, especially if it popped up a window to split a stack into more than 2 piles.

1 Like

Rather than adding a context menu item to split stacks (because as mentioned with have shift-drag) I’d rather see some sort of implementation to split into X stacks of Y.

I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve wanted to split my PI (PP haha) into multiple stacks to divide amongst alts. Would dramatically reduce the number of clicks involved in playing with your PP.

1 Like

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞!

1 Like

It does works. Thank you very much.

as usual in EVE, the biggest problem is that there is not enough tooltips or tutorial or explanation.
1hr in game = 10h on the web searching info about this and that!

Remeber gentlemen, we arent playing EVE online, we are playing Alt-Tab-Window-Mode Online.

:wink:

1 Like

Add it to the “Little Things” thread.

1 Like

… or using EVE In-game resources with ppl that are often willing to help although not the majority but omg … this question could have been answered in just about any local chat or help channel window including rookie help ffs … and three seconds on google gave me THIS … http://eve-search.com/thread/306804 … from 2006 ffs … Where is the farking 10 hours in THAT ? … But, I will 'Remeber" (sic) what you said, Gurlie!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.