Update Number #6 CSM post Summit

Yes. Literally yes: more EHP means more Catalysts to take HP to zero in a constant amount of time.

Cherry-picking single changes is going to get you into troubled reasoning.

You can find a more comprehensive list of piracy nerfs or learn the full history of mining barge EHP buffs in 2009/2010, 2012, and 2016.

From there you can make an informed point that isn’t just „this one time there was a patch that nerfed resistances“. So? All the other changes you didn’t mention effectively raised EHP over the decades and requires multiboxing.

As nice as it sounds, it really isn’t true. Up until recently Eve Online supported the cruftiest of operating systems and the most potato of graphics (aka: none, you can turn them off). From my time installing to miners when I lived in nullsec, they could multibox an unreasonable amount of clients on mediocre machines.

What does it matter anyway? If the „multiboxing plague“ is a problem because of „too good machines“, it isn’t like CCP Games is gonna nuke a Tesla fabrication factory or force your CPU to clock back to MHz range. :roll_eyes:

We don’t have to like multiboxing but don’t use that discussion as a „I hate gankers“ innuendo.

1 Like