US+EU: [TPOSE] StratsCo 🦂 Balance work, life, and wormholes. Now with Alliance opportunities!

Welcome, friend!

“Sorry. Just paralyzed by the indescribable beauty of the cosmos. We’ll get to work.” ― Daniel Suarez

“The single simplest reason why human space flight is necessary is this, stated as plainly as possible: keeping all your breeding pairs in one place is a ******* way to run a species.” ― Warren Ellis

I joined a little bit ago as a new player. These guys have helped me out a ton, I’ve learned a bunch and already had a few guys in the discord give me a rundown on making ISK. Highly recommend new players to come hang out.

1 Like

This is great to hear! We’re glad you’re part of the group.

1 Like

“Only via continuing to probe every nook and cranny of the universe that is accessible to us will we truly build a useful appreciation of our own place in the cosmos.” ― Lawrence M. Krauss

(Let’s wormhole)

1 Like

Are you awake right now? Join this corp.

1 Like

Join us in our wormhole. We will get you set up with scanning, and you’ll be making huge contributions immediately.

2 Likes

“In my mind, public space travel will precede efforts toward exploration — be it returning to the moon, going to Mars, visiting asteroids, or whatever seems appropriate. We’ve got millions and millions of people who want to go into space, who are willing to pay. When you figure in the payload potential of customers, everything changes.” ― Buzz Aldrin

1 Like

Just moved into a wormhole that a corp in our alliance lives in, with a couple structures! Looking for all and anybody that wants to run data/relic sites, PvE sites and frequent PvP action!

Rollers, scanners, logi, indy, miners, gas huffers and chill folks will fill immediate needs!

Ships and fits available!

3 Likes

Please see our updated timezone chart. As we’ve grown, so have our prime time hours. Will you lead the next block of active time for your area?

2 Likes

EU time zone players are welcome as well!

2 Likes

We love our EU friends. Our time zones are growing considerably.

1 Like

“What we wanted was to see planets taste life in a way they never had.” ― Mandy Ashcraft

2 Likes

2 Likes

+1 for StratsCo!
Mature, chill & fun times.
We´re helping each others and have fleets runnin’!

PS: No drama :wink:

2 Likes

“What is it that makes a man willing to sit up on top of an enormous Roman candle, such as a Redstone, Atlas, Titan or Saturn rocket, and wait for someone to light the fuse?” ― Tom Wolfe

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like