[US] Looking for a women-friendly corp!

Hi!

I’m looking to join a new corp. A bit about me, I’m a returning player and I played for a good while 5+ years ago while mostly focusing on mining. I still make most my ISK off mining and day trading, but I’m also interested in PVP/PVE (though I have no experience outside of getting killed). :slight_smile:

I’m looking for a corp which is women-friendly. I want to play EVE without dealing with sexist comments (at least within the corp, I can’t control randos), and unfortunately that’s been a bit of a struggle. Other people can play how they want, but I am looking for an atmosphere where people are more concerned with playing well then talking ■■■■ using sexist/racist/etc. terms. :slight_smile:

So, are there any women-friendly corps recruiting? If so, please message me!

Thanks!
-Adsel

1 Like

Hey there!

You might be interested in joining Black Hole Drifters, most of us are returning players and we have a Hi-sec HQ in Galente space, planning on occupying a c4 wormhole soon. The atmosphere is very relaxed and we dabble in a bit of everything.

You can send me a mail in eve if you’re interested

-Isshi sama

Try Signal Cartel or Be Nice Inc.
Both are everything-frendly

2 Likes

We are more of a service than a corp, no voice coms are used so nobody would know you are female.

Hey Adsel Ayr,

Our corp lives in null-sec in the alliance Requiem Eternal, in the Legacy Coalition. There are many fleets forming each day with the wars going on, so enough possibility for a good fight. We are a chill group, focused on having fun. Drama is not for us, we had drama in our previous corp and that made us all leave to avoid any of this. Right now we are just chilling, doing what we like while listening to some chill music and fooling around on discord. We do not have mandatory stuff, nor do we require players to be on certain times. Real life always comes first. Feel free to check us out!
http://evedougyfreash.wixsite.com/-reb
Hope to hear from you

Dont care about your sex but rather what u focus on ingame. If PvP is the thing u mainly wanna do check us out.

Hello, we are a small wormhole corp based in a C2. If you are into mining, we have a few people who are running ops. As far as pvp goes, I can help you with that. I’m always looking for another person to join the fleet. come talk with me for a minute. Discord.

hello there

Warp Intentions Alliance is a great place to be… come join the ingame channel W4RP Recruit and lets talk

Come and have a chat with us mate , lot of stuff always going on , keepstar fight tonight and r64s tomorrow

( also my wife plays and she hasn’t had any issues with that kind of stuff , so we run a good bunch here )

More than happy to join us! I am a old vet that is returning to the game along with a couple of friends and also teaching my wife to play along with another friend. We have a couple of wives in the group but would love to have some more women join up with us. Message me in game, Birdman07 or in discord ( Birdman07#0446 ) and will be happy to talk!

Hello Adsel,

Our corp is women friendly and EMPOWERING! Please take a moment to check us out. E.C.H.O

Regards,
Death

Sent you an in-game mail! Look forward to chatting with you!

@Adsel_Ayr,

Firstly on behalf of the general eve community I am sorry you have had to deal with what you have during your time in the community. @Larissa_Sheridan can hopefully vouch that our community would be a good fit for you. We are surprisingly adults in this corp by maturity not just age and tolerate no such rubbish you have had to deal with in your past.

FAYN is a medium sized active community based in NPC null, doing the industrial aspects during the day to make ISK then taking out our Missiles and warp disruptors to try our hand at PVP, so far it’s been working ok. You will fit in great with us I feel.

Should you want to talk more please drop by our recruitment channel FAYN.Recruits in game to ask what ever you want and we will give you open and honest answers.

Fly Dangerously

https://fayn-industries.tk/#recruitment

Hey there, I think Total Eclipse. probably has a home for you. We have multiple women in our leadership team, and we try to be a friendly place for everyone. We’re not huge on policing speech, but if someone’s a jackass they don’t last long in our alliance.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.