Us navy veteran Looking for a corp to join that has fellow veterans

PLayed eve years ago gave away my character to a friend for him to use started with an alpha now plan to go paid once I train all the skills to max on alpha mode

Any suggestions for a strong working corp with military veterans please lmk

2 Likes

UK Veterans
US Veterans
Just one issue… Your SP lvl Sir. Give us a shout at 15 mil SP.

1 Like

We have multiple veterans in corp, and we are also very alpha friendly!

We have several uk vets and current serving. If tz doesn’t matter to you too much, give brittas empire a look, or send me an eve mail. Alliance covers all time zones o7

1 Like

You might want to consider Vitriolic Animosity, a corp within the Diplomatic Immunity alliance.

We are newer than most, but have a mix of experienced/new players. I started in 2007, played off and on and came back after a 2 year hiatus. It took me a couple of corps before I found this one. Very competent FC’s; some of the best I have flown with in awhile. Calm & fun atmosphere. A good mix of veteran/new players, and we do have military members.

We are currently taking sov in nullsec and will be moved into our new home within the week. So this would be a chance to get in on the ground floor.

If you would like to talk to us you can hit us up on Vitri Public or PM Karura Hagakure if you would like a priate chat.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.