US Timezone player returning to the game looking for a small group!

Hey there, my name is Alexis. I’ve recently returned to the game (Eve Echoes got me interested again) and now I have some free time. I came back to about 3 billion ISK I got mainly exploring, and with my financial status pretty well-situated I plan to mostly buy PLEX to play the game. I’m not really sure what/where I want to play or do, but I’m definitely open to most avenues. Previously, I flew in a corporation called Brand New Bros and did a lot of exploration and some mining. While I did not get around to PvPing, despite wanting to, I did train into Logistics Cruisers while I was gone, and have watched some videos on flying those. Seeing as in my other games I’ve played a Priest/Healer, I think that’s the route I’d like to go again! Fair warning, I am sitting right around 20 million skill points, though I was thinking of injecting some stuff to make it so I can actually be useful.

I play mostly in US time zone, being from Chicago. I’m mostly looking for a smaller group as I didn’t really have a lot of interest before when I was playing in Brand New Bros. The people were nice, but there were just SO MANY PEOPLE. So, if you’re looking for a newerish player that’s open to doing whatever, please hit me up!

1 Like

Hey Alexis,

ExDominion. Reach out to us in-game or on discord.

EXDOM HUB in-game.

We are USTZ heavy, nullsec based. We have some requirements with comms and being social/active (the corp has a very strong sense of community). Feel free to talk to us to see if we would be a good fit for each other.

Hey Alexis, I think you might be a good fit for us. We’re a small group that excels in PvP through multi-boxing and individual piloting. Most of our armor brawls are in the 20-30 character range (5-10 people multi-boxing multiple characters), so you get great fights without the clusterf**k of a bunch of people.

Since you’ve got logistics cruisers trained, you’d be a solid addition in a Guardian or Basilisk to our brawls. Here’s an example of a fight we had this weekend:

Stop by our Discord for a chat and ping me @BearThatCares

Hello @Alexis_Elathiel

If you’re interested in learning about and participating in lowsec pvp I think our corp Filthy Peasants may be a good place for you to dip your feet into the world of pvp.

We’re a US TZ lowsec and npc 0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Placid region. We’re an established group with active leadership and good FCs that work hard to find us good fights.

We also have plenty of infrastructure to help you earn isk and get your things to where they need to be. Check out our forum post below and join our public channel Open Filth in game for more information.

Thanks for the replies so far, i’ll try to get in touch with some of you!

Hello, if your interested in wormhole pvp, Wrong Hole She Said, is definitely a small group, of active players looking for a few more to join us. You wont have to worry about to many people on in our us tz, because its tiny. But hopefully growing… , anyways, we’re looking for mature, low drama players, with a decent level of self sufficiency, and a willingness to kill and be killed.
Feel free to check us out, or drop by our pub channel.

why dont you jump on our discord so we can chat? https://discord.me/volund

Hey Alexis. We are a small group of players looking for a couple more. Everyone is EST. We live in nullsec, are blue to a large null block and are currently mostly industry/PvE/ wormhole exploration focused. However we are experienced in PvP and don’t shy away from defending our space. If you are looking for a group of adults who are on regularly then hit us up. We play nightly from 7 or 8 pm till midnight and would like to meet you.

If your looking for a chilled place to be and nothing to on top come chat with us we mainly lowsec group I think you will enjoy that area most with your time. Here is the ad for links to come have a chat if interested
LF PvP and Indy pilots UK/Eutz I know it says looking for UK EU tz but we have players in ustz and autz just looking to bolster those particular to

Hello Alexis Elathiel

At the Academy of the Unseen Arts or ART5, we are a very independent focused corporation that is growing day by day. We currently average about 50 to 60 people in the EU, 25 to 30 in the USA and are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have an ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this.

We are currently based out of the Tash-Murken area. Our headquarters act as a hub for activity and puts like-minded people together to help each other learn but also helps with the social aspect of the game.

PVE
Mission Running, We run Forward Operating Bases, Exploration, Abyssal Frigate Fleets and people do Solo Abyssal in Cruisers, NPC Hauler Ganking, Tag Hunting and of course the new flavor on the map… Invasions.

Industrial
Daily moon mining fleets with boosters, Corp BPC Library and of course, We run an Ore Buyback and Sell program

PVP
Low sec wolf pack fleets, Gate Camps, WH Structure Bashing, Null Sec Fleets, NPSI Friendly, Streamer friendly, PVP Training Sessions if required.

Think of us as your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment as we don’t force you to do anything that you don’t want to do. People will offer you content that you can join and it is up to you if you accept it or not but you will never be forced to do anything.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK so will be online in that time zone most nights but not every night. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never move into Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move there in 1 month like so many other corporations. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them.

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

Public: ART5

I hope you give us a look and you more than welcome to use us to find what you enjoy and I can help you find the right corp if you want to move on.
Eric Shang

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.