[US TZ] Looking for Null corp in Guristas Space - ~40m SP Experienced PvP pilot

Looking for Null Corp in Gurista’s space, somewhere near Amarr (Geminate, The Forge, Pure Blind, Etc…) Would prefer a more laid back style corp that likes to have fun and isn’t super serious. I enjoy doing FW Frigate pvp (see zkillboard) as well as just getting into exploration… I’ve been in large fleets and have experience as a logi pilot.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Desmond

1 Like

I’ve seen you looking around on the English Recruitment channel in game and want to say that if you can’t find a Guristas space corp you should consider Mecha Enterprises Fleet. We’re the high SP USTZ corp within the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea (Angel space) as part of Legacy Coalition.

If you’re ever considering branching out from just searching in Guristas space, here’s our public recruitment Discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPublic

1 Like

sorry, just not what im looking for right now.

1 Like

Hey there! If you are interested in WH’s give the fine people at Phantom Operatives a shout! We’re super casual WH corp that farms C3’s and take advantage of whatever pvp oppurtunities bob provides us. We have a small but steady core of players (and growing, hopefully!), mostly USTZ, although we’d love to get some more EUTZ people. Anyway, I hope to seeya around! Please send me an in-game mail if your interested, or haunt the channel “Phantom-PUB”! Thanks and have a great day!

I saw logi pilot and started drooling. My feelings about logi pilots can be summed up with this short welcoming tutorial we have to make sure logi pilots feel at home… -----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxvzEfI0BFU

We’d love to have you. We’re small, but we like to think we know how to use it! If you’re interested, just send me an in game msg and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

1 Like

ill keep you guys in mind if i change my mind about what im looking for.

1 Like

Awesome! Good luck in your search!

1 Like

It wont take long… Its a bit early on the recruiting forums now, but usually posts that advertise wanting to join a corp get mobbed almost as soon as they’re posted… you came to the right place!

1 Like

Hello there!

Check out Definitely Not Cloaked LLC [WECU.]

We’re a USTZ/EUTZ corporation in the Imperium flying under The Initiative. We enjoy the smaller, tight-knit corp lifestyle, within a large, established and successful alliance, under the massive umbrella of The Imperium.

You meet our SP requirement, and mentality. We are a mostly mature (we still enjoy the lols), laid back yet competitive group focused on PVP, but with access to highly profitable and well-defended space.

We aren’t primarily Gurista space, but we are close to Amarr and Fade, and the most active FW systems are within 10 jumps.

Come chat with us https://discord.gg/BXzRZZQ or see our ad Definitely Not Cloaked LLC. is recruitng. [Nullsec/Sov]

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll keep this in mind if I change what im looking for.

2 Likes

SBBAL is a corp in Deklein that is “chillin and killin”. We do everything a corp in an alliance does like PVP ops and all the occasional CTA’s (I think we’ve had two in a month so not many at all). We have a PVE and Industrial backbone to support our habits. We are close to black rise and roam down to Delve frequently.

We are close to Pure Blind which is also brimming with content since Tri moved in as well as snuffed out.

If you do think that we might be the right fit for you then come check us out in Discord.

We do require a mic for comms on TS.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. I feel like thats a little too far from Amarr but ill keep you guys in mind.

1 Like

we have Jump freighter services to bring stuff in from any trade hubs. I’m curious why amarr is so impactful to where you’re going to choose where to live

1 Like

I just want to stick around that general area if I can.

1 Like

That is one nice thing about wormholes… I basically left my base in Lanngisi (HS) intact… Every now and then, when the high sec pops out near there, I can pick up what I need, or even run some missions if I feel inclined.

Also, for the last week, it seems like every hole we had popped out in Amarr… I know, cause Amarr HATES me, and they damn near killed a hole rolling megathron when I was trying for a HS closer to Jita.

1 Like

Still looking.

1 Like

My offer still stands just keep an open mind

1 Like

So far you’re the closest thing to what I’m looking for.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.