Cinderella story, outta nowhere. A small null sec corp., now about to expand its horizons. It looks like a miracle! We’re Recruiting!
Null sec, big alliances, fleets, industry, pve, pvp. Do any of these things appeal to you? Do you play primarily in the US time zones (though we will absolutely consider pilots from other timezones)? Bushwood Country Club is looking for pilots of all skill levels who enjoy any and all of these activities. We’re a part of INIT (INIT Mercenaries, to be precise) with private space in Fountain, so we got that going for us, which is nice. We’re no slouches at industry and pvp, but don’t sell us short - we’re tremendous slouches!. We also hate gophers. They’re a menace to the GOLFR(1) industry!
- What we got goin’ for us:
- Corp private moon mining of R32 and R64 moons
- Extensive NS Alliance industrial system
- Senior members to provide guidance
- Freedom to grow and explore
This calls for the ol’ Billy Baroo (Membership Requirements):
- Discord, Teamspeak and Mumble
- Willing to join corp objectives
- Active participation in corp and alliance activities
If all this sounds too good to be true, just wait! We have a corporate Titan service. You either mine all the ore or pay all the ISK and our CEO will produce for you your very own titan at fair market values(2). We’re you gonna get a deal like that? Everywhere? oh, yeah. But hey, he really can build titans. He’s a Titan of the GOLFR industry! Just ask him yourself
Contact Nuckenfutz, our CEO, in game or Gajatu D’Gorah either in game or here for details! You can also check out our Discord Server. Be the ball. Join us today!
(1) GOLFR is our corp ticker symbol
(2) subject to vague and possibly contradictory terms and conditions which will likely be made up on the spot. No take backsies. All sails are vinyl. Minmatar ships are clearly superior in all respects.